1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-2-9 07:41:22 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
McCoy leads the NFL with 237 yards rushing and Jackson is first with 297 yards receiving. Together,China Jerseys Wholesale, they've combined for more yards (653) than nine different teams.
It'll be a conundrum for opponents all year.

The Eagles face former coach Andy Reid and the unbeaten Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) on Thursday night. The Chiefs already have matched their win total from 2012 and will be looking to win a game that's significant to their new coach.
"Teams have to pick and choose their poison," Jackson said Tuesday. "We have great balance. If they want to take something from us,Nuova Maglia Roma 2018/19, we always have another option. Coming into each game, we really don't know how any team is going to play us. We watch film and things like that, but the majority of the time when we go into a game, things kind of change up. Teams like to do different things to us because of McCoy, myself and Vick. We're prepared,Hydro Flask Australia Sale, we watch film,wholesale soccer jerseys, and we know what their tendencies are."
"I think we can go a little faster," McCoy said. "I think we can convert a little better. I think sometimes we get those phases in the game no matter if it's earlier or late, where we kind of move the ball but then don't get any points. Once we get past that,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, I think we'll be fine."
"How do you stop the Eagles offense?" McCoy said. "What do you want to do? Do you want to try to stack the box and completely take away the running game out of the game? That happens and (we) wind up with 400 yards passing."
"You miss one, you hit one," Vick said. "We had one that was close, but you just have to keep firing until you get one. You are not going to hit them all. We wish we could. Next week you may hit them all. It all depends."
Jackson had a 61-yard touchdown catch against the Chargers, but was open on three other deep balls. Vick overthrew one, Jackson let one bounce off his fingers and caught one out of bounds. If they connected on any of those three, the Eagles could be 2-0 instead of 1-1.
"With the type of offense we have I don't think moving the ball is an issue," McCoy said.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — LeSean McCoy and DeSean Jackson are quite the dynamic duo.
McCoy, a 2011 All-Pro, ran for 184 yards in a win over Washington in Week 1. He was held to 53 in a loss to the Chargers on Sunday, but he caught five passes for a career-best 114 yards. Jackson, a two-time Pro Bowl pick, followed up a 104-yard performance in the opener with 197 yards receiving vs. San Diego.
After a dismal season last year when the Eagles finished 4-12, McCoy and Jackson seem rejuvenated in Kelly's system. There's no telling what they'll do if they stay healthy and get more experience in Kelly's offense. After all, it's only two games in and there's room for improvement.
Both players are thriving in Chip Kelly's offense, helping the Philadelphia Eagles put up prolific numbers through two games.
Defensive coordinator Bob Sutton obviously has to devise a plan to stop Philadelphia's high-powered offense. Will he try San Diego's approach,Cheap Nike Air Max Online Australia?
McCoy showed off his versatility by coming out of the backfield to make big catches, giving defenses more to worry about. McCoy creates matchup problems as a receiver, so that's just another option for Kelly to use in his fast-paced offense.
The Chargers focused on stopping the run, so the Eagles turned to their air attack. Michael Vick threw for a career-high 428 yards in a 33-30 loss.
"I think when you try to take me out of the game, you think of running, but I can be effective in the passing game," McCoy said. "We try to give me a one-on-one matchup with anybody from a safety to a linebacker. I think this offense is amazing, so many different ways to get playmakers in space so we are going to see a lot of different things this year."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-9 14:59 , Processed in 0.078121 second(s), 28 queries .