主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2019-2-12 15:54:32 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Griffin limits his time with reporters and sometimes comes across as more package than person. He's had fewer laugh-out-loud lines at his news conferences this season, although it's worth noting he had his best one of the year Wednesday, when he was asked by a reporter about taking a hit on a play near the goal line.

"When you're expected to be great, you're always going to have disappointments," receiver Pierre Garcon said when asked about Griffin. "You're always going to have tough times that you deal with. You just have to make it through those times to be successful."
"We came into the season planning to do the same stuff we did last year,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping," Griffin said. "We got behind real early in those first two games and had to throw the ball more, so it's not like we came into those games wanting to drop-back pass."
Remember the offseason talk, some of it spurred by Griffin's father, that Griffin might become more of a traditional drop-back quarterback to stay healthy after major knee surgery? Well, at 0-2, RG3 said it was time to start running again: "It's not that I want to run more, I just feel like that's what we need."
Then, at 1-3: "I'm just really focusing on being the playmaker that I know I can be and not letting anybody else tell me how to play this game."
Griffin's response?
ASHBURN,Discount NFL Jerseys, Va. (AP) — As practice wrapped up on the next-to-last day of training camp, the chants of "R-G-3!" began. Several thousand fans screaming, begging,Hydro Flask Uk Sale, imploring Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III to walk their way and offer a smile and autograph.
Maybe he's really back to his old self.
With the din impossible to ignore, quarterbacks coach Matt LaFleur spoke to Griffin as both stood on the field.
Griffin is an upbeat as they come, buoyed by his faith and his natural disposition, but he concedes it has been "very trying" to stay positive as the Redskins have slumped to 3-6 headed into Sunday's game against the Philadelphia Eagles. There have been times,Cheap NHL Jerseys From China, based on his words and his body language, that he has looked like someone struggling with the burden, whether from trying to meet the expectations that followed his spectacular rookie year or from just trying to figure out what kind of quarterback he wants to be.
The room full of reporters, none of whom could ever return an NFL kickoff, erupted in laughter. Griffin laughed so hard he needed 25 seconds to compose himself.
Reflecting on those comments Wednesday, Griffin said: "That was me being frustrated." Nevertheless, as the season has progressed, he has indeed returned to the style of play that worked so well last year, using the zone-read and play-action to create a threat with his legs and open up passing options downfield. On plays when he's a standard drop-back passer, he looks far from polished. He already has 44 "poor throws" this season, according to STATS, compared to 51 for all of last year.
"You take life as it comes," he said Wednesday. "Life's going to throw you curveballs sometimes. You've just got to figure out which ones to try to hit. Right now, it's not a burden. You've got to believe. It only takes one person to believe so you can have success.
"He said: 'It's only a burden if you make it a burden,'" LaFleur said.
"It's tough man," Griffin said. "You know, you're a competitor,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, I'm a competitor. You know, you want to return kicks ..."
He said those "certain aspects" include the "big city, bright lights" and media glare of the Redskins, not to mention a fan base that he says "demands success," especially on the heels of last year's NFC East title when Griffin was the NFL's Offensive Rookie of the Year.
"I understand what comes with being a quarterback for the Washington Redskins. I understand what comes with being a quarterback in the NFL. Yeah, it might be a little bit harder here because of certain aspects of what goes on around this team. I understand that. I've got tough skin. My parents brought me up the right way."
Griffin had his best statistical game of the season in last week's loss to Minnesota. Shanahan said the quarterback is now "more comfortable physically" and is thus playing better,China Jerseys, and Griffin said there never was a design to change his style.
"I was joking with him," LaFleur said, "about, 'That's a big weight on your shoulders, you've got a lot of people looking up to you, so you've got to handle yourself the right way.'"
Griffin had the moxie to publicly disagree with coach Mike Shanahan over practice schedules during training camp, but during the season RG3's comments have turned inward.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 09:23 , Processed in 0.076667 second(s), 23 queries .