主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2019-3-13 06:04:43 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The pressure was fiercest in the fourth quarter, when Terrell Suggs had three sacks.
Justin Tucker kicked a 44-yard field goal to put Baltimore ahead with 1:42 left. Then Tannehill, under pressure all day, scrambled to his left before completing a 46-yard pass to Brandon Gibson on fourth down to keep the Dolphins' hopes alive and give them a first down at the 34.
Tannehill couldn't quite keep up. He finished 21 for 40 for 307 yards with one touchdown and no turnovers,Supply NHL Gear Store, but the Ravens' sacks cost Miami 35 yards.
"We knew coming in they had a good pass rush," Tannehill said. "Especially when you get behind 10, we knew they were going to be teeing off. As a unit we just all need to step up and do everything we can to handle the pass rush."

Baltimore's Joe Flacco passed for 269 yards and had one interception after throwing a career-high five interceptions last week. He had three completions of at least 40 yards, and each set up a score.
Miami also allowed the Ravens to rush for a season-high 133 yards. But despite being outgained and outplayed, the Dolphins mounted a furious rally after trailing by 10 points with 10 minutes left.
Dumervil pushed them back to the 39.
"It's hard to function offensively when you're going backward," Philbin said. "We're going to fix the problems we have. We're not going to sweep them under the rug."
But the Miami Dolphins' comeback bid came up short because their rookie kicker was wide left on a 57-yard try with 33 seconds to go, and they lost Sunday to the Baltimore Ravens, 26-23.
"We felt we had the momentum," Miami receiver Mike Wallace said. "We felt it was our time, time to make some plays. Obviously we didn't."
Reshad Jones tied the game at 23 by returning an interception 25 yards for a touchdown. Flacco was throwing from the goal line on third down when his right arm and the ball were hit by Dion Jordan, and the pass fluttered to Jones, who ran untouched for the score.
"Bad time to miss," he said. "I wanted to make sure I got it there. Unfortunately I hooked it pretty good."
"I thought it actually went in," said Tannehill, who watched from the sideline. "I saw the referees hesitate and look at each other."
"How many fans did we have here?" Baltimore coach John Harbaugh said. "It seemed like half the stadium. They were loud the whole game."
Poor pass protection sabotaged a frantic fourth quarter for the Dolphins, who erased a 23-13 deficit by scoring twice in 95 seconds.
"My wife told me, 'Bring mama home three sacks,'" he said. "It came down the stretch and it was time to get going."
Flacco led drives of 80, 73 and 94 yards on the Ravens' first three possessions of the second half, each resulting in a score to transform a 13-6 deficit into a 23-13 lead.
Flacco moved Baltimore 34 yards to set up Tucker's tiebreaking field goal, his fourth of the day. The score triggered a roar, with perhaps 10,000 Ravens rooters in the crowd of 68,342.
Sturgis had been 10 for 10 this season, including three field goals earlier in the game.
The Ravens (3-2) rediscovered their ground game,Cheap Jerseys From China, bounced back from a loss last week at Buffalo and won on the road for the first time this season.
After all, Caleb Sturgis had never missed.
MIAMI GARDENS,Cheap Jerseys From China, Fla. (AP) — Ryan Tannehill thought the field goal try was good.
The Dolphins (3-2) lost their second game in a row,Cheap Jerseys Online, and coach Joe Philbin said they must find a way to protect Tannehill better. He came into the game with 18 sacks,Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale, the most of any NFL quarterback.
Sturgis' attempt came after the Ravens' sixth sack — this one by Elvis Dumervil — pushed Miami to the edge of field-goal range.
Notes: Dolphins DE Cameron Wake,NFL Jerseys China, nursing a left knee injury, started but played only briefly. Miami LB Dannell Ellerbe hurt his shoulder in the second quarter. CB Nolan Carroll left the game in the third quarter with a rib injury. ... Ravens G Kelechi Osemele was sidelined by back spasms. ... An interception by Baltimore's James Ihedigbo was overturned, with the replay judge determining he was out of bounds. ... Bernard Pierce had a 28-yard run, the Ravens' longest this season. ... Wallace had seven catches for 105 yards, but also dropped at least two passes.
"We had good coverage, and I was able to make the play," he said.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 19:10 , Processed in 0.078373 second(s), 25 queries .