4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-3-14 02:33:29 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
–    U.S. informantAn informant in the case involving Guyanese businessman Shaheed Roger Khan and his attorney Robert Simels has alleged that slain Agricola boxing coach Donald Allison had facilitated the safe passage of guns for the Buxton gang, which was headed by the now-dead Rondell ‘Fine Man’ Rawlins.According to the informant, who is referred to as ‘SV’ in the transcript, while speaking with Robert Simels (referred to as RS), Allison, who was shot dead outside the boxing gym that he ran in Rawlins’ home village of Agricola, was a close relative of embattled former GDF officer David Clark, who is also facing drug-trafficking charges in the United States of America.Donald AllisonHe disclosed that he and Allison grew up together and they were schoolmates, which enabled him to infiltrate the gang that was headed by another villager, Rondell Rawlins.RS: “What did you observe in terms of Donald Allison that led you to believe one way or the other, whether he was favourable to Clark,Jerseys NFL China, favourable to… at this point Rawlins,Wholesale Jerseys China, we’re talking 2004, 2005, Sean Brown’s dead, so…”SV: “Um, information started to come in that Allison staying with these guys in Buckstein (Buxton) and to some extent giving support as financial or logistic, whatever, he’s giving support you know…  somewhere along the line there.”RS: “You’re saying that it was (50:50) is this information you were getting?”SV: “Well, it came to me from sources…Roger also got it from other sources, you know, not just me. So you would hear that Donald Allison is helping these people. I mean Roger suggests to me that you knew that Allison was hiding weapons at a mining camp. Yeah, because they had this thing whereby, this Buxton…  they were importing … getting guns and so on imported from the US, apparently in like fake bottoms for these crates and these kinds of thing. And what we were told is that Allison was the person that would take possession of these guns when they get to Guyana.”RS: “When you found out that Donald Alison was getting the AK-47s, how did you learn that?”SV: “That was through Fine Man, yeah, I met with one of the visits I paid to Fine Man in Buxton. They wanted me… they were trying to solicit my help to get certain things done.”According to the informant, after Allison was killed, he spoke to Roger Khan, but declined to confirm if Khan was linked to the killing.The informant disclosed that he did make contact with Rawlins after the killing of Allison, and the gang leader tried to solicit information from him as to who was responsible so that he could retaliate.The informant has also linked senior government officials in Guyana with the alleged drug kingpin.The informant referred to at least two high-ranking officials in the Guyana government, who he said had discussions with Khan during his alleged campaign against the gunmen of Buxton and Agricola.He said that before Roger Khan was sent to the United States to face drug-trafficking charges, he (the informant) went to one of the officials and asked for help.SV: “You know, let me tell you this. Before Roger got transferred here or sent here, brought here, whatever, I went to [Ramsum?], said look,Adidas Stan Smith Wholesale, you know, you people ought to do something to help. You know, he was like, you know, oh,Authentic MLB Jerseys, you know, I don’t know, we’re willing to help, whatever we can do, blah, blah, blah. But he took me right around Guyana. And he did nothing. And he…I would have expected…would have tried to do something.”RS: “When you were working with Roger in developing the intelligence, did he ever introduce you to any of those people?” the transcript stated, referring to a conversation between Khan’s former attorney, Robert Simels and the informant.According to the transcript, which is being tendered as evidence in Simels’ trial, the informant revealed that Roger Khan did introduce him to a senior government official whose name was listed as Ram Sammy.The informant said that he was not introduced to former embattled Home Affairs Minister Ronald Gajraj,Bobby Doerr Jersey, who was accused, but cleared during an inquiry, of being involved in several execution-styled killings during the crime wave of 2002-2006.SV: “That is why I went to Ram Sammy, because he knew me. I was introduced to him. You know, we sat together. We discussed things together.”RS: “Would you discuss David Clark with him?”SV: “I don’t quite remember, quite honestly. I know we touched on a few issues in Roger’s presence. And [that is why?] I went to him, just do something, [competent idea?]. You know what I mean? Those guys [need?] help for…He needs help now,” according to the transcript.SV: “But the problem with them is that they won’t want to come forward. They would want to be as far as possible. [I see?] the President mentioned something recently saying that, well, Roger got to see who, and who’s [be happy] with that thing when he was [fighting crimes?] in [1A] government and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. I don’t think they would honestly want him to say anything,” the transcript went on.The informant also mentioned the name ‘Barrett’, according to the transcript.During the conversation which was recorded the informant pointed out that Khan is going through his present ordeal all alone, choosing to leave the officials out.He also noted that Khan’s endurance since he was held by US drug agents has impressed him.In the transcript,NFL Jerseys From China, there are suggestions by Khan’s former attorney Simels that, by implicating Guyanese government officials, Khan could be doing himself a favour.RS: “Because we can walk right out the door. All they want to hear is: tell us about everybody else and tell us about the officials down in Guyana. About ‘Barrett’. Tell us about [1A].”SV: “You see, I know he would be a bit skeptical going that route. He won’t want to…he’s not that type of person,WBC Jerseys 2017,” the transcript stated.Roger Khan had on several occasions stated that he had assisted the Guyana government in the fight against criminals who were wreaking havoc in the society.Cabinet Secretary Dr. Roger Luncheon was asked about the government’s relationship with Khan and he declared that he did not know Roger Khan.However, there was some subtle acknowledgement of clandestine operations outside of the official security forces by former Home Affairs Minister Ronald Gajraj.Gajraj had indicated that other methods had to be employed to fight crime since the police who were being targeted were afraid.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 08:49 , Processed in 0.070006 second(s), 26 queries .