主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2019-3-17 11:13:14 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Owner Arthur Blank said he still has confidence in coach Mike Smith and general manager Thomas Dimitroff.
KEEP IT ON THE GROUND: Tampa Bay rushed for 186 yards and has posted three of its top four performances of the season over the past three weeks. Rainey carried 30 times, providing the type of balance the Bucs need to take some of the burden off rookie quarterback Mike Glennon, who completed 20 of 23 passes for 231 yards, two TDs and no interceptions.
"I absolutely do. And, they've earned it over the past five years," Blank said. "It's a tough business. We've had a lot of injuries, and issues on top of the injuries. These guys are proven leaders and proven by success. ... They'll do the work that has to be done with my full support."
He just needed a NFL team to do the same.
Five reasons the Bucs are riding a two-game winning streak and the Falcons continue to struggle:
Rainey rushed for 163 yards and scored three touchdowns, pacing a 41-28 victory over the struggling Atlanta Falcons, who've lost four straight.
Matt Ryan threw for 254 yards and two touchdowns for Atlanta. But he also was sacked three times by Tampa Bay's Gerald McCoy and had one of two interceptions returned 37 yards for a TD by linebacker Mason Foster.
NO TIME TO GIVE UP: The Falcons dropped into a tie with the Bucs for last place in the NFC South. "Clearly, we're 10 games into this thing and certainly far, far away from where we want to be,Wholesale Shoes China Free Shipping," Ryan said. "We've got six games to go. It's about going out there and taking pride in what you do, and knowing that if we do play without the mistakes, without those kind of things, we're capable of getting the job done."
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Bobby Rainey has always believed in himself.
"I expect to go out and do my job. If those stats come with it, I will take it,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Online," said Rainey, who also scored the go-ahead TD in Tampa Bay's victory over Miami the previous week.
The Falcons went an NFC-best 13-3 and finished one victory shy of the Super Bowl last season.
Baltimore went on to win the Super Bowl, and Rainey received a championship ring despite not appearing in a regular-season game as a rookie.
Rainey entered the league as an undrafted free agent with Baltimore in 2012. He was released,China College Jerseys, re-signed to the Ravens' practice squad and eventually wound up on the active roster before suffering a season-ending knee injury.
ONE-MAN WRECKING CREW: McCoy tied a Bucs record for sacks by a defensive tackle in a single game. Warren Sapp and Brad Culpepper each had three sacks in a game twice during their careers. Two of McCoy's sacks came on Atlanta's first possession of the game, setting the tone for a long day for the Falcons offense.
The Bucs insist they aren't surprised by Rainey, who is Western Kentucky's career rushing leader.
"I think preparation meets opportunity. ... He's not lucky. This guy worked his tail off,Cheap Jerseys, he trained to do all the right things, and here comes his chance and he's ready for it," Bucs coach Greg Schiano said. "So good for us, good for him."

TURNOVERS: The Bucs intercepted Ryan twice, recovered a fumble and blocked a punt. Foster became the first Bucs linebacker since Derrick Brooks in 2002 to return two interceptions for touchdowns in the same season. The Atlanta defense didn't force any costly mistakes by Tampa Bay.
PASS HAPPY: Falling behind early during the losing streak has forced the Falcons to rely too much on Ryan. They rushed for 154 yards Sunday,Cheap Shoes China Wholesale, but most of that production came in the fourth quarter after Tampa Bay went up 41-13. Antone Smith scored on a 50-yard run and gained 38 on his only other carry. Steven Jackson rushed for 15 yards on his first carry and finished with 41 yards on 11 attempts.
Picked up on the waiver wire last month, Rainey is playing for his third team in less than two seasons. The 5-foot-8, 212-pounder whose lack of size hurt his chances of being drafted coming out of Western Kentucky is making his mark while filling in for the injured Doug Martin and Mike James.
The Bucs (2-8) have won two straight following an 0-8 start. The Falcons (2-8) have been outscored by 74 points during their losing streak.
"That's my motivation, when people tell me what I can and cannot do," Rainey said after scoring on runs of 43 and 3 yards,Jerseys Wholesale, then adding a third TD on a 3-yard pass from Mike Glennon. "No man can tell you what you can't do."
The running back and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, whom the second-year pro has helped win the past two games, appear to be a good match.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 17:23 , Processed in 0.081616 second(s), 25 queries .