1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-3-19 16:20:33 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"There is blood in the water right now," Pagano said. "Until you get it fixed they are going to keep coming at us. It is the same thing week in and week out on both sides of the ball and on special teams. ... They are going to keep coming at you until we put out the fire. "
On Sunday, as head coach in Arizona, his Cardinals embarrassed his former team.
"I think this was a respect game," Palmer said. "I don't think we're well-respected throughout the league and that's not anybody's fault but our own.
Arians became interim head coach of the Colts last season when Chuck Pagano was stricken with leukemia. Indianapolis went 9-3 under Arians, earning him coach of the year honors and a head coaching job in the desert.
Jay Feely kicked four field goals in Arizona's highest-scoring game in three years, including a 21-yarder in the final minutes with the outcome long decided.
The Colts' touchdown came on Luck's 17-yard pass to Coby Fleener with 10:26 to play.
In their past four games, the Colts have been outscored in the first half 93-12.
"We expect to dominate like this all the time,Clearance Hockey Jerseys," Dansby said. "We just finally put it together as a unit. We're starting to believe in each other and trust one another and we're making plays all around."
Notes: Through three quarters, the Cardinals had 346 yards to the Colts' 96. ... Fitzgerald is 30 years, 85 days. Randy Moss had been the youngest to reach 11,000 at 30 years, 222 days.  ... Colts cornerback Vontae Davis left the game with a groin injury. ... Arizona hasn't scored this many points since a 43-13 win over Denver on Dec. 10, 2010.
Fitzgerald caught five passes for 52 yards, becoming the youngest player in NFL history to reach 11,000 yards receiving.
Palmer, coming off a 419-yard passing performance against Jacksonville,Adam Duvall Jersey, completed 26 of 37 for 314 yards and, for the second week in a row, threw no interceptions.
Adam Vinatieri kicked a 27-yard field goal to cut it to 7-3 with 1:15 left in the first quarter.
Carson Palmer threw two touchdown passes to Larry Fitzgerald, Karlos Dansby returned an interception 22 yards for a score and the Cardinals won their fourth in a row with a 40-11 rout of the Colts.
And Arizona was the big brother in this one.
"But I think we're better than people think and when you beat a good team, and a team that's beat good teams,Wholesale Basketball Jerseys, it ups your respect among your peers and throughout the league."
Arizona's Michael Floyd had his second straight 100-yard receiving day with seven catches for 104 yards for the Cardinals (7-4).
"The emotions of this game were gone way before kickoff," Arians said. "I saw a lot of friends, a lot of dear guys on that team. But once the whistle blows, it's just you and your brother in the backyard."
It was Dansby's first touchdown since his 17-yard fumble return in overtime ended the Cardinals' 51-45 wild-card playoff victory over Green Bay on Jan. 10, 2010.

GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — The Indianapolis Colts propelled Bruce Arians into coaching prominence.
"I don't know if I can big picture it right now coming off the field after we getting our butts beat like that. It is hard to," Luck said. "I guess we are sitting at 7-4, but I don't know what that means either."
Moments later, Luck,Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys, under pressure from Darnell Dockett, threw toward Fleener. But Dansby stepped in front of the tight end, intercepted and returned it 22 yards for the touchdown to put Arizona up 24-3 with 7:55 left in the second quarter.
Arizona had a chance to lengthen the lead but the drive stalled at the Colts 10, then Sergio Brown blocked Feely's 28-yard field goal attempt. It ended a string of 17 consecutive field goals for the Arizona kicker.
On the next play,Authentic Nfl Jerseys For Cheap, Palmer, hit as he threw, lofted a pass to the end zone, where Fitzgerald beat two defenders to make the catch for the score to make it 14-3 with 13:29 left in the half.
Palmer threw touchdown passes to Fitzgerald of 4 and 26 yards,NFL Jerseys From China, then Dansby — who had been kidded by his teammates for dropping a few potential interceptions this season — picked off Luck's pass and returned it for a touchdown as the Cardinals blew open a 27-3 halftime lead.
But Arizona's offense got it rolling again. Palmer connected with Floyd for 29 yards to the Indianapolis 26.
Arizona took the opening kickoff and went 80 yards in 10 plays, Palmer hitting Fitzgerald with a 4-yard fade pass for the touchdown. The Cardinals had no third downs on the drive.
Now the 61-year-old coach is doing the same kind of job with the Cardinals (7-4).
Andrew Luck threw for 163 yards, but had only 84 through three quarters as the Colts (7-4) fell behind 34-3. It's a familiar pattern.
The Colts still have a solid lead in the AFC South.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 18:06 , Processed in 0.071688 second(s), 28 queries .