主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2019-3-21 09:43:59 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
2. HURTING CHARGERS: The Chargers knew they would be without receiver Malcolm Floyd after he hurt his neck in last week's win at Philadelphia. But right tackle D.J. Fluker also was out against Tennessee after suffering a concussion in practice, cornerback Shareece Wright was scratched. Then McCoy had some confusion when linebacker Donald Butler thought he could play, scratching linebacker Tourek Williams. Butler was limited, and the offensive line took some more hits as left guard Chad Rinehart hurt a foot in the first half and left tackle King Dunlap was hurt in the fourth quarter.
Cornerback Johnny Patrick, who started for Wright, came out of the game with cramps. That left Crezdon Butler defending Hunter on the winning TD.
NASHVILLE,Cheap Rams Jerseys For Sale, Tenn. (AP) — The Tennessee Titans finally have a quarterback who can beat the San Diego Chargers, and Jake Locker outplayed Philip Rivers to end a skid that had covered nine games, two states and two decades.
4. PROMISING ROOKIE: The Titans traded up to draft Justin Hunter at No. 34 overall out of the University of Tennessee. He let Eric Weddle get an arm in early breaking up a would-be touchdown in the first half, but the rookie made sure Butler didn't interfere as he went up to catch Locker's 34-yard TD pass to win the game for his first NFL catch.
"We had every opportunity to win the football game with the guys who were playing," McCoy said. "We just didn't get it done at the end. We made too many mistakes throughout the game to put ourselves in a bad position."
The quarterback topped his run with his TD pass to Hunter, and Locker finished 23 of 37 for 299 yards and a 96.6 passer rating. Better yet,Jerseys NFL Cheap, Locker has yet to turn the ball over this season.
1. LOCKER'S COMING-OUT: Locker has been lost in all the young quarterbacks as the eighth overall draft selection in 2011. He was hurt all of his first season as a starter. The Titans hadn't asked him to do much through the first two games, but he used both his legs and his arm against San Diego. Locker had his biggest play this season when he scrambled for a 31-yard gain in the first half and finished with five carries for 68 yards and a touchdown.
The Titans (2-1) now have two more games at home before having to hit the road again and a chance to build on a good start for coach Mike Munchak after owner Bud Adams spent more than $100 million on free agents this offseason.
"I'm just disappointed in my whole day," Britt said. "Sometimes, you don't have good games and I've just got to bounce back this week."
3. PAINFUL MISTAKES: The Chargers were flagged only five times for 45 yards, but the penalties came at the worst times. Rivers connected with Eddie Royal on a 5-yard TD in the second quarter that was erased by offensive pass interference on Keenan Allen,Wholesale Shoes Cheap, starting with Floyd out. Rivers argued the call a bit too much, drawing his own flag for unsportsmanlike conduct. That put the Chargers back to the Titans 30 after having first-and-goal at the 5, and they wound up settling for a 44-yard field goal by Nick Novak.
"I hope it leads to a lot of great things obviously," Munchak said of Locker. "I think it just gives our whole team confidence when you can take the ball 94 yards with no timeouts and 1:50."
Here are five reasons how the Titans ended the skid.
The big drive came at the end as Locker was 7 of 10 for 94 yards completing passes to six different receivers,Andre Johnson Jersey.
Locker hit rookie Justin Hunter for a 34-yard touchdown with 15 seconds left as the Titans rallied and beat San Diego 20-17 on Sunday.
5. KENNY BRITT: The Titans expect so much from Britt, their top draft in 2009, now that he's finally healthy. But he dropped the ball on the first play, failed to pull in a long ball from Locker down the sideline and also was flagged for an illegal block in the back where he barely touched a defender. He was booed early and often. Britt finished without a catch and was not on the field for Tennessee on the game-winning drive.
"It took a touchdown off the board there," Rivers said. "Obviously, I have not seen the replay,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, I'm not sure if it was the right call or not. Obviously, that's what I was so upset about. That was a big play."
The Chargers (1-2) lost for the second time this season when leading under new coach Mike McCoy,Discount NFL Jerseys.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 11:40 , Processed in 0.081502 second(s), 25 queries .