9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-26 15:25:06 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
A teen is now a patient at the New Amsterdam Hospital after he was allegedly chopped by his neighbour on Sunday. The chopping allegedly resulted from a sodomy in East Canje.The accused, 18-year-old Timothy Simon,Andres Iniesta Jersey, of 10 Adelphi Village is said to be in custody at the Central Police Station in New Amsterdam.The victim,Los Angeles Dodgers Kenley Jansen Jersey, Courtney Telford,Boston Red Sox Steven Wright Jersey, was examined by a doctor at the New Amsterdam Hospital on Sunday and the examination failed to detect any anal sexual activity.Timothy Simon’s cousin further down the public road explained that Friday night, everything was quiet so was Saturday. “He (Courtney) wasn’t at home dem days but the minute he come back, trouble start. He start throwing hints to Timothy – saying that Timothy (sodomized) he. They had blood in the house and on the front steps and so after the chopping.”Debbie Simon, the mother of the accused, said that her son’s friends kept on taunting him and this pushed him over the edge, “Is self-defence! Some of my son friends passing and saying, ‘Timothy bugger Courtney! Timothy is a bugger man! He get annoyed and run in de house and pick up de cutlass and chop Courtney on he head or somewhere around deh.”Ms Simon recalled that on Sunday her son was on the road when another person called him the degrading name.“He tell me son that dey ain’t want he on the road no more how he is a ‘bugger man’ and dem ain’t want see he deh bout no more. Me son come inside and tell me how he head hurting,Alvaro Gonzalez Uruguay Jersey, he can’t take it no more and me give he a tablet and tell he how it going to pass over. The whole village molesting me son calling he names. He turn and tell me that Courtney put a stain on he. He say, ‘Mummy me ain’t do he nothing!’According to Debbie Simon by this time the victim was in the yard doing a victory cheer, “He deh in the yard laughing big and skipping and saying, ‘Everybody know me is a faggot! Everybody know Timothy bugger me!’ He repeat this thing about three times and laughing and mocking me son.”According to the mother, it was then that the two men confronted each other. “Courtney pick up two cutlass and coming to me son after I tell he how he stain me son. Courtney hit me son in he head with de cutlass and buss he head and me son lash he back with a cutlass. Timothy… me son, run over to the neighbour house and pick up a next cutlass and say, ‘If yuh want chop leh we chop!’ But he didn’t leave the neighbour house.”The neighbour across the road, Mel Narsingh, said the police collected Timothy Simon from her home, “Timothy is like a child to me. All the time Courtney deh out there performing. He push the li’l child to do it,Texas Rangers Josh Hamilton Jersey, he keep troubling the li’l boy all the time he molesting the li’l boy!”The source further indicated that the victim is no stranger to the doctor since he had been involved in previous altercations.The victim’s sister, Verna Newyear,Tony Romo Cowboys Jersey, acknowledged that the two men had a misunderstanding but she was reluctant to say what started the fracas. She, however,Will Clark Giants Jersey, said her brother was not a homosexual.She directed all questions to another sister who was at church a few yards away, but who refused to leave her place of worship to answer any question.Ms Simon explained that they live in the house that sits in the same yard as the one occupied by the accused.The problem allegedly started last Friday.According to the mother of the accused, she had sent her son “to get two coconut fuh me to cook li’l shine rice (a dish made from coconut) so he tek de cutlass and he going over to get the coconut. He wasn’t wearing any shirt and he had de cutlass in he hand when I see de police van come. They tell he jump in de van.”She claimed she then attempted to explain to the law enforcement officers that her son was heading to pick dried coconuts for the meal and was not off to do any wrong.The police then arrested her son, “The police tek he to Reliance Police Station on Friday and then release he de same Friday afternoon.”She said that on Sunday,Chicago Cubs Ryne Sandberg Jersey, in the wake of the chopping, when she arrived at the police station, she did not see the victim because he had already left for the New Amsterdam Hospital to be medically examined.At the Reliance Police Station, she said,Felipe Gutierrez Jersey, she learnt of the allegation. “Courtney mek an alarm that me son hold he and (sodomised) he.”
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 04:03 , Processed in 0.065600 second(s), 26 queries .