1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-3-27 00:24:03 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"It's rare to have an offensive line go through almost an entire two seasons and not have an injury," Snyder said.

But the 49ers,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, who were 9-1 and 7-2-1 after 10 games the past two seasons, remain confident they can get back on course for a return to the Super Bowl.
Iupati suffered ligament damage in his left knee during last week's 23-20 loss at New Orleans, ending his run of 63 consecutive starts to begin his career since the 49ers made him the 17th overall selection of the 2010 draft.
In that game, 17 of San Francisco's 20 points came after turnovers by the Saints. The other three came on Phil Dawson's 29-yard field goal that followed the Saints' turnover on downs in the third quarter. Dawson's kick culminated a 49-yard drive that was San Francisco's longest of the day.
Quarterback Colin Kaepernick has been sacked nine times the past two weeks after San Francisco's line allowed just seven sacks over the previous five games.
What's not so familiar for the 49ers is a losing streak that has dropped them near the edge of playoff contention,Cheap Shoes From China Free Shipping. It's just the second time San Francisco has lost two games in a row since coach Jim Harbaugh and his staff arrived in 2011,Antonio Brown Jersey.
The 49ers aren't expecting much drop-off with Snyder, who started 15 games at right guard in 2011 before leaving the team as a free agent. Snyder started 14 games for the Arizona Cardinals last season before returning to San Francisco.
Iupati's injury will break a string of consecutive starts for San Francisco's offensive line. All five starters along that unit earned recognition last season as either a Pro Bowl starter or Pro Bowl alternate, and all five started each of San Francisco's 19 games last season and all 10 so far this season.
It's a familiar situation for Snyder, who made 69 starts at four line positions during his first stint in San Francisco from 2005-2011.
Snyder will be in the middle of it Monday when he makes his first start of the season. The ninth-year veteran takes the place of injured All-Pro left guard Mike Iupati for a struggling offense that has been a big reason for the team's recent slide that followed a five-game winning streak.
The 49ers, two-time defending NFC West champions, trail the Seattle Seahawks by 3½ games in the division with six to play. One of those games is a home rematch with Seattle in two weeks.
"I still believe that and I know that everybody in this locker room believes that, and that's where we are right now," Snyder said Saturday.
"Adam's a guy we have complete and utter faith in," offensive coordinator Greg Roman said. "So that's really about it. He's a very versatile guy. Plug him in and go. Don't even blink."
"The games become more important now. We put ourselves in this position coming down the stretch and we use it as motivation. Things didn't go the way that we planned,A.J. Klein Jersey, but we just have to keep fighting, stay on task, and that's what we're doing every day."
But there's a sense of urgency as the defending NFC champions take a two-game losing streak into Monday night's game against the Washington Redskins.
SANTA CLARA,Vans Old Skool Clearance, Calif. (AP) — Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship.
The 49ers (6-4) have slipped to the sixth and final spot in the conference playoff picture,Steelers Jersey Cheap, as San Francisco prepares for the season's stretch run.
Nothing that has happened the past two weeks has shaken that belief, and his teammates and coaches feel the same way.
As his team prepared to leave for Washington early Saturday afternoon, Harbaugh was able to stray from his usual "one-game-at-a-time" mentality and look at the big picture.
"The thing you look at is, the season plays out differently each year," Harbaugh said. "I mean, the sense of urgency is high every week. There's plenty of opportunity ahead of us and the opportunity that's staring us right here in the face is a very good one, and that's what we focus on."
"They were fortunate enough to do that but now I have to step in and I don't want to have any drop-off in the level of production. I think I'm capable of doing that. They're big shoes to fill, but it's not like I'm stepping into a situation that I've never been in and they've never been a part of."
San Francisco's offense had been struggling even with the first-team All-Pro in the lineup, gaining 151 total yards during a 10-9 home loss to Carolina two weeks ago and then 196 yards last week at New Orleans.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 00:16 , Processed in 0.070447 second(s), 28 queries .