1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-3-31 19:55:02 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Running back DuJuan Harris looks like he'll make his preseason debut Friday after being sidelined by a knee injury. Harris seemed to be practicing at full speed, looking good making cuts around the edge on a couple of handoffs. Harris may need a strong showing against the Seahawks to stave off rookie Eddie Lacy, who made his impressive debut last week against the Rams with 40 yards on eight carries in the first half.
To McCarthy, it's all about players getting the opportunities to make statements. With training camp nearing an end, those opportunities are getting fewer — so perhaps that's part of the reason the head coach wasn't satisfied Wednesday.
"He practiced the way you're supposed to. I would say he was one of the guys that went about it the right way," McCarthy said. "So we'll see what the medical people say, but yeah, definitely I'd like to get him out there and get him going."
"I didn't see any of that,Atlanta Falcons Jersey Clearance, so I'm not sure what you're talking about," Rodgers said when asked if he had a sense of what was bothering McCarthy.
McCarthy said he also feels good about receiver Jordy Nelson's progress from a minor knee procedure that's kept him off the practice field. Nelson, who has been walking around and throwing footballs at times with fellow receivers, hopes to return for the season opener Sept. 8 at San Francisco.
First-round pick and defensive end Datone Jones did limp off after apparently hurting his left ankle, which he injured earlier in the preseason.
"I thought Aaron Rodgers looked fine. I thought practice in general ... I thought we started off the way it needed to be; I need to get a look at the video," McCarthy said. "I wasn't very happy with the way we practiced once we got to the 'move the ball' periods, so as far as individual performance,Kanken Big Backpack Uk, I'm a little jaded right now."
His quarterback looked just fine Wednesday after sitting out a practice due to illness.  The team as whole? Not so much.
To the untrained eye, practice appeared as if it went relatively smoothly. Rodgers, the 2011 NFL Most Valuable Player, delighted training camp fans by hitting nets from at least 20 yards away during accuracy drills. Working against mainly against the second-string defense, Rodgers looked sharp during a red-zone drill with four straight touchdown strikes, including a laser-like pass to tight end Jake Stoneburner.
He didn't name names. But rest assured, the Packers will hear about whatever's bothering the head coach.
Rodgers is a savvy veteran, the longest tenured Packer, in fact, with nine years in Green Bay. Whether or not he gets any more meaningful action in preseason games after Friday, Rodgers knows what's coming.
There was some positive news with receiver Randall Cobb returning to practice on a limited basis after being bothered by a biceps injury. McCarthy said there was a chance Cobb could go Friday night,Cheap Jerseys From China.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Getting Aaron Rodgers back after a sick day wasn't enough to keep Packers coach Mike McCarthy from being in a somewhat sour mood.

Before the ring of reporters around his locker could ask a question, Rodgers declared "I'm fine." The head cold that kept him out Tuesday apparently wasn't an issue any more.
"Today was the final practice to get ready for the Seahawks," McCarthy said, referring to Green Bay's preseason opponent Friday night. "We were in pads today for a reason. We didn't take full advantage of the opportunity to get ready to play."
Defensive tackle B.J. Raji wasn't sure, either.
But Harris was one of the players he singled out for good play.
As a veteran player, "you want to make sure that you're making the plays that are there on the field and thinking the right kind of things and getting out of the game healthy," he said,Sac �� Dos Kanken 16l, "and realizing that the regular season is just around the corner."
McCarthy concurred before disclosing more pressing issues.
"Coach has a different vantage point than I do. I'm generally more worried about my position,Titans Jerseys Cheap, my assignments and my side of the ball. Coach obviously has a broader perspective. He has a certain tempo he's looking for,Supply NHL Gear Store," Raji said. "If he wasn't happy with it, then it wasn't good enough."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 05:56 , Processed in 0.067397 second(s), 26 queries .