1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-4-27 06:50:51 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"It's been pretty tough,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys," Jones-Drew said. "It's been the same every year, though. People load the box when they play us. We just have to go back to what we do best and that's all of us getting back on the same page and running the ball with a mindset of let's get it going."
"He's done everything that we've asked of him,Wholesale Football Jerseys 2018. He went on the trips with us. ,Football jerseys cheap... He's a in a great frame of mind right now."
Maurice Jones-Drew ran 13 times for 23 yards — his lowest total in 14 career games against the Colts. The team's offensive centerpiece is off to his worst start since his rookie season in 2006, when he played behind Fred Taylor.
Jones-Drew has 138 yards rushing and a touchdown. He's averaging 2.4 yards a carry, and his longest run has gained 10 yards.
"It is a results league and we're trying to stay away from that," Bradley said Monday. "Not that that's not important. It's very important to us, but we feel the quickest way to get there is our process. But I understand that's in the back of their heads. We'll utilize that. If there is some frustration by the players,Brice Butler Jersey, that's OK as long as we utilize that to help us get better."
He's sticking to the process. And he's trying to get his players to do the same even though he acknowledges that it is human nature for them to start questioning things as the losses mount and the talk shifts to whether the Jaguars will win a game this season.
But the interior line has struggled, and tight end Marcedes Lewis being sidelined most of the season with a calf injury has only compounded the problems.
Throw in first-round draft pick Luke Joeckel at right tackle and a new zone-blocking schemes, and Jones-Drew figured this year could be even better than 2011.
Jacksonville's latest loss was the worst of the season — so far.

"Their attitude is great, they're doing everything we ask, and so for their sake, you'd like to have it come together," Bradley said. "We all want it to happen fast, but I think the biggest thing for me with this group is to stay consistent and stay strong. I believe it. That's what I told the team: we're going to stay strong in these areas. You can count on that."
The passing game was equally inept.
It should help that the Jaguars are getting fellow starter Justin Blackmon back this week from a four-game suspension for violating the league's substance-abuse policy. Blackmon caught 64 passes for 865 yards and five touchdowns as a rookie.
Despite a league-low 31 points and no signs of progress through four lopsided losses, Bradley remains upbeat and consistent.
Bradley insists the team is sticking together, too.
"We've got to figure out something," he said. "I don't know how many yards we had (Sunday), but that's not going to cut it. We've got to continue to figure how we're going to run the ball, how we're going to get our playmakers the ball, our receivers,Wholesale Air Max 720 UK, our tight ends and just continue working."
"He's done tremendous these last four weeks," Bradley said. "The biggest thing I wanted to see from him was to compete. I know he'll compete on the field. I want to see him compete off the field. His body fat has dropped and his weight has gained. He's in really, really good shape right now.
Little went right in the 37-3 drubbing against Indianapolis, which was the franchise's 11th loss by at least 16 points in its last 19 games.
The Jaguars never imagined they would have so much trouble running the ball. Even though Jacksonville's offense has been one of the worst in the league the last three years, the Jaguars have always been able gain yards on the ground. And they returned four of the five starters on the offensive line who helped pave the way for Jones-Drew to lead the league in rushing in 2011.
Blaine Gabbert, who missed the past two games because of a hand injury, threw three interceptions against the Colts. All of them bounced off receivers' hands. Cecil Shorts III bobbled two of those, including one that was returned for a touchdown.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Jacksonville Jaguars coach Gus Bradley is staying positive.
The Jaguars play at St. Louis on Sunday,Discount Nike Sb Shoes.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 20:11 , Processed in 0.070395 second(s), 26 queries .