9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-28 18:35:09 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
A Kitty businesswoman is blaming a feud over a noise nuisance saga for injuries she sustained during an acid attack yesterday.Mala Persaud, 54, of Lot 9 Station Street, Kitty, had to be rushed to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) after an unknown man walked up and threw acid at her.She sustained burns to her face, hands, chest and feet and was sent away,Nike Bengals #77 Andrew Whitworth White Mens Stitched NFL Elite Jersey, but will have to return to the hospital for regular checkups.The woman believes that the attack was in direct retaliation to the action that she and some other neighbours took against the owner of a popular establishment that is situated opposite her home.Persaud explained that she and some other neighbours had called in the media last week to complain about the music emanating from the popular Seeta’s Bar.However,Cheap New York Mets Jerseys, the owners of the bar have categorically denied any involvement in the attack.In fact they claimed that they are the ones who are suffering from personal physical attacks, which they believe are designed to force them to close their business.When Kaieteur News visited Persaud yesterday, she displayed her wounds which covered almost one –third of her body. She explained that she woke up around 07:30h yesterday, took a bath and opened her grocery shop.“I then drive the car out of the yard and I notice a yellow taxi pass my house and stop three houses after me. A man came out the passenger seat with a cup in his hand and an umbrella, although no rain was falling. He was walking towards my direction but I continue to reverse, trying to park the car,Cheap New York Rangers Jerseys,” the woman recalled.She added that the man then approached her and asked to purchase one cigarette.“I told him that I don’t have loose cigarette. Then he said ‘look at this thing’ and when I look,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, he throw the thing on me and runaway.”The woman said that after feeling “severe burning” on her skin,Nike Panthers #70 Trai Turner Blue Alternate Mens Stitched NFL Elite Jersey, she stripped off her clothes in front of her yard and shouted desperately for help.“I run to the pipe and I start washing off my skin and then my son come and took me to the station to make a report and then to the hospital,Nike Cowboys #88 Michael Irvin White 2016 Pro Bowl Mens Stitched NFL Elite Jersey,” Persaud said.Meanwhile, Kaieteur News was told that patrons as well as the proprietor of the bar had their cars vandalised last Sunday night.About four cars which were parked in close proximity of the bar, received scratches; the wheels were punctured and the side mirrors were also missing.The owner of the bar believes that this was done by envious residents of the area. She said that residents have complained that the music emanating from the bar would disturb their rest in the nights.However she assured that the music would be monitored,Nike Bengals #18 A.J. Green Gray Mens Stitched NFL Limited Gridiron Gray Jersey, considering the time of day or night.The owner of the bar is presently before the court on a noise nuisance charge, while the police are investigating the acid-throwing incident.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 18:11 , Processed in 0.067227 second(s), 28 queries .