找回密碼
 立即註冊

Login

免註冊即享有會員功能

搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 57|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[IQ題] Cheap Hockey Jerseys From China who had 117 yards on 10 receptions.

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-4-30 06:36:32 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears' banged-up defense only seem to be getting worse.
Kyle Long also blamed himself for missing the key block on the goal line, saying: "I didn't pull far enough. That one falls on me."
"I still don't know if there was a whistle. Some of the guys said there was," Kyle Long said. "You can't lose your cool, and I lost my cool."
Kyle Long got a personal foul and there were two other major penalties declined on the play, intentional grounding on McCown and a facemask call on fullback Tony Fiammetta.
McCown passed for 352 yards and two touchdowns with an interception for Chicago,Chipper Jones Jersey, which had won four straight in the series. The Bears were dogged by penalties throughout, including a 62-yard punt return for touchdown by Devin Hester nullified by a holding call in the fourth quarter.
"We're never going to say we can't get the problem fixed because it is fixable," defensive end Julius Peppers said. "We're going to simplify it even more than it has been and we're going to keep continuing to work on it until it is fixed."
Jared Cook added a 6-yard catch from Clemens late in the first for a 21-7 cushion, offsetting Martellus Bennett's 7-yard reception from McCown.
Trailing 24-14, Chicago opened the second half by driving to the 4-yard line. When Josh McCown's scramble was stopped to set up fourth-and-goal at the 1,Stitched Jerseys, Trestman saw no other option but to go for it.
Forte had 77 yards on 16 carries and has 6,178 with the Bears, passing Neal Anderson for second on the franchise career list behind Walter Payton, who had 16,726.
It's gotten to the point that first-year coach Marc Trestman can't trust his defense.
The Bears, who came in with the league's second-worst run defense, gave up 123 yards rushing in the first quarter and a season-high 261 for the game with defensive stars Lance Briggs and Charles Tillman joining a slew of defensive tackles sidelined by injuries.
Racing off the sideline where he'd taken a play off, Chris Long rescued a teammate and dragged his younger brother out of a first-half fracas before it could escalate.
The Rams stunned the Bears early with two big plays and two touchdowns.
Michael Bush was stuffed for a 4-yard loss, with Jo-Lonn Dunbar breaking through the line untouched to blow up the play.

Late scores by rookie backup Benny Cunningham and defensive end Robert Quinn, on a 31-yard return of McCown's fumble, provided the finishing touches for the Rams (5-6), who followed up a 30-point rout of Indianapolis in front of their first capacity crowd of the season. Many were clad in Bears orange.
The game featured a brother vs. brother subplot with Rams defensive end Chris Long going up against his little brother, Bears offensive guard Kyle Long. The only time it got really physical, Chris was playing the role of peacemaker.
Cunningham rushed for 109 yards on 13 carries, most of it in the second half after Zac Stacy was sidelined with concussionlike symptoms. Cornerback Trumaine Johnson and guard Chris Williams also left following blows to the head.
The Bears (6-5) could have claimed first place in the division with a win on a day when Detroit (6-5) lost to Tampa Bay and Green Bay (5-5-1) managed only a tie with last-place Minnesota.
"One way to defuse that situation was to get everybody out of there," Chris Long said. "He happened to be a body I saw, so I grabbed him."
On the play that ended with his big brother dragging him off the field, Kyle Long said he'd been reacting to a cheap shot in the back "about 30 yards away from the play." He had defensive end William Hayes down and delivered some forearm blows before Chris Long intervened.
Until they posed for photos after the game with their parents afterward,Cheap Shoes Australia Free Shipping, it had been mostly just another game day. They lined up close to each other all day,Adrian Wilson Jersey, and traded the occasional glancing blow.
"It just seems like we're knocking on the door, the door is a little cracked but we still haven't put our foot in," Marshall said. "It's encouraging. We'll see if we'll be able to get through that door next week. It's really close. It's just a matter of time before we're able to make that jump."
"This was a bit of a track meet out there today and I know that those three points seem like a lot,Danny Ainge Jersey, but I am very confident that it was the right thing to do," Trestman said.
Austin reversed field on a pitchout for a 65-yard run that gave them points on their opening possession the first time all year,Kanken Backpack Sale. Stacy's 1-yard run capitalized on a lost fumble by Matt Forte at the 7 for a 14-0 cushion with 12:36 to go in the first quarter.
McCown's passing yardage total was the third-best of his career and most since 2005.
Tavon Austin's 65-yard touchdown run was only the beginning of a big game on the ground for St. Louis, and the Rams beat Chicago 42-21 for their second straight lopsided win.
"We had an opportunity to take advantage of what else happened in our division, but we didn't. That just goes to show you how tough this game is," said Brandon Marshall, who had 117 yards on 10 receptions.
Another ugly loss cost them a chance to move into first place NFC North.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 15:40 , Processed in 0.077253 second(s), 28 queries .