10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-29 05:25:48 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Rehanna RamsayFollowing the fire which destroyed a house at Lot 459 ‘A’ Field Liliendaal,Wholesale Jerseys, Friday night,Wholesale Jerseys China, the victims have cut their losses and are looking to rebuild their lives. The fire which occurred around 18:30 hours on Friday completely wrecked a two-story house which once accommodated six people.The property owned by Paulette Thompson, was worth some $7 million.  Reports are that nothing had been saved.At the scene yesterday,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, one of victims,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Deborah Sampson, was digging through the rubble to find anything that she could salvage. She related that all documents from birth certificates to passports had been burnt. “All I have is the clothes that I had on my back.”Sampson said that she is currently being accommodated by family members,Wholesale China Jerseys, who took them in for the night.  Although the origin of the fire is unknown,Wholesale Stitched Jerseys, Sampson contested that her children had not lit the matches that caused the blaze.Sampson,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, who is a nurse, stated that while she was at work when the fire occurred, her children are never left at home unsupervised.She said that her children are usually left with a babysitter.The visibly distraught woman recounted her version of the story.“My children were asleep. The girl that left with them said that she was watching a movie, ‘Pretty Woman’ and see the blaze at the back of the house. She run and throw water on it and it explode. She wake up the children and gave the big girl the baby and tell them to run from the fire.”She said that she is awaiting a report from the fire department on the findings following an investigation that was launched into the incident.Sampson insisted that her children are not to be blamed for the fire. She added that she would usually cook and put away the matches to prevent such incidents.“I don’t know what caused the fire but I’m saying that matches are not in my children’s reach I don’t even allow the babysitter to cook.The woman related that some persons have expressed their interest in helping them rebuild. However at this point persons are only sympathizing with her.She said that she would have to approach Government agencies to have her essential documents restored.The woman told Kaieteur news that she along with her husband and three children once occupied the lower flat of the building.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 16:06 , Processed in 0.062048 second(s), 26 queries .