1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-5-6 22:25:29 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Yet Hawkins received another unsportsmanlike flag for head-butting linebacker Desmond Bishop after flipping the ball toward safety Mistral Raymond following a 22-yard catch in the fourth quarter.
"It felt great to get back out there with everybody," he said. "I kind of felt like I was being left out."
"We started off a little slow but we did end on a positive note, which we are happy with," said Ponder, who welcomed the return of star running back Adrian Peterson for a brief appearance.
Defensive tackle Kevin Williams got his right knee tangled up with offensive lineman Joe Looney early in the third quarter, and Minnesota coach Leslie Frazier heard from his coaches in the booth that it might be worth mailing to the league.
Just being on the field was a big deal. He was only cleared for full practice Aug. 10.
Williams will undergo an MRI exam to determine the severity of the injury, Frazier said.
"Just to come back and show them that I'm back ready to play, and whenever they need me they can count on me," Hunter said. "So,Best Cheap Shoes Website, I'm ready to prove that."
Ponder went 17 of 23 for 116 yards and two touchdowns, a step up after two unimpressive outings and a 28.3 passer rating.
Justin Smith ran over two would-be blockers to pound Toby Gerhart for a 4-yard loss midway through the first quarter.
Frazier had every reason to be concerned given there were several other rough blows to his players — and San Francisco's Lavelle Hawkins found himself apologizing to his team and coach Jim Harbaugh afterward for a trio of unsportsmanlike conduct penalties.
1. PONDER'S STRIDES: The Vikings spent extra time working to get their offense going after a pair of lackluster preseason games, and quarterback Christian Ponder showed plenty of improvement while noting there's still plenty to do before Week 1.
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A pair of NFC playoff contenders sure brought their physical, hard-hitting styles to a preseason matchup in late August.
Here are five things we know after the 49ers' win at Candlestick Park:
Hunter, a fourth-round draft pick in 2011 out of Oklahoma State, had 72 carries for 371 yards and two touchdowns last season in an increased role as the team's second-leading rusher behind Frank Gore last year before getting hurt at New Orleans on Nov. 25. He later underwent surgery.
3. A.P,Cheap Football Jerseys. IS A-OK: Adrian Peterson played all of two snaps in his first preseason appearance in two years.
"Probably the two-strike level," Harbaugh said when asked about Hawkins' status. "He's definitely got to do a better job of not getting emotionally hijacked after doing something great."

"Justin Smith had a burr in his saddle or something tonight," Harbaugh said. "He was Justin Smith. It was great."
"That's the one we're most concerned about," Frazier said. "I didn't see it, but the guys upstairs were telling me it was one of those we may want to send it to the league. They were pretty upset when they saw it. I'll have to take a look at it."
Hawkins returned a kickoff 105 yards for a touchdown late in the second quarter, but was flagged for pointing the ball at a Vikings player before reaching the end zone and also for removing his helmet in celebration. Harbaugh chewed him out on the sideline, and Hawkins could be seen saying, "My fault."
No big deal, Peterson insists. The reigning NFL MVP will be ready to roll when the season opener arrives Sept. 8 at Detroit.
"He's a big part of this offense. He's ready to go. Once he gets in there against Detroit, we won't miss a beat,Scarpe Adidas Italia," Ponder said. "We were trying to develop some other things in our offense without him, and we don't want to get him hurt."
5. STINGY SMITHS: On the right edge, Aldon and Justin Smith were at their menacing best again. They disrupted Ponder at every chance, and showed that San Francisco will bring one of the NFL's top defenses for a third straight season.
He didn't touch the ball in this game, which kicks off a year in which he will try to become the first player with consecutive 2,Wholesale Football Jerseys,000-yard rushing seasons.
4. PATTON'S HAND: San Francisco fourth-round draft pick Quinton Patton sure looks healthy. Kept from catching passes two-handed for three weeks during training camp as he nursed a broken left index finger, Patton's first professional reception was a pretty 19-yard gain in which he split defenders down the middle seam. He capped the impressive drive with a 5-yard touchdown reception and a creative end zone dance.
Enough that the Minnesota Vikings were considering sending one particular play to the NFL for review after their 34-14 loss to the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday night.
"It's all about keeping your body in shape, doing the necessary things as far as conditioning and working out, just making sure your body is ready to roll."
He didn't look too far behind despite not playing the first two preseason games.
Hunter isn't putting up any fancy predictions given all of the hard work he put in just to get back on the field and provide some timely relief for Gore.
2,Brandon Ingram Jersey. HUNTER'S GAINS: Kendall Hunter's first carry of the preseason and first since tearing his left Achilles' tendon in late November was a memorable one: a 15-yard burst.
Sack man Aldon Smith recovered a first-quarter fumble,Yeezy Boost 350 Cheap Authentic, and San Francisco capitalized with its first scoring drive.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 19:50 , Processed in 0.071340 second(s), 26 queries .