10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-29 19:05:32 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
A  35-year-old  hauler driver and businessman of Old Kara Kara,Wholesale Golden State Warriors Jerseys, Linden, has said that he was locked up by another businessman from East Coast Demerara who falsely accused him of stealing his truck.The man said that the entire fiasco resulted from the fact that he refused to drive the truck to Georgetown, because the vehicle had no fitness.According to Morris Johnson, he was locked up by police in Linden, after the businessman, with whom he works, falsely accused him of stealing the truck.Johnson said that he has been working with the businessman for approximately two years, transporting lumber from various locations, around the country.After the truck developed problems, Johnson said that his employer told him to take it for repairs. However there was some delay with the repairs due to the unavailability of the requisite parts.As a consequence Johnson said that the man demanded that he ‘bring the truck down.’ (to Georgetown)“I seh bossman,Nike Rams #99 Aaron Donald Royal Blue Alternate Mens Stitched NFL Elite Jersey, I don’t have a problem bringing the truck down,Wholesale Jerseys, but you know it deh pon repairs, and it got to get fitness and so, and we got to pay the welder.”Johnson said that he had misplaced a copy of the registration and had requested a copy from the man. None was forthcoming, so Johnson did not take the truck as requested,Wholesale Jerseys China, as he said he needed a one day pass to take the truck to ‘town.’Johnson said that after he got no pass, he subsequently handed the keys for the truck to the owner, but the man was dissatisfied and told him he should drive the truck down just like that, as nobody “can’t do him anything,Nike Cowboys #89 Gavin Escobar Navy Blue/White Throwback Mens Stitched NFL Elite Jersey, as the boss in Linden is ‘he countryman”. After Johnson refused, the man told him he could pay any amount of money for him to get locked up.“About three days before Christmas I was arrested and locked up by the police who told me that the man was claiming that I thief he truck.”Johnson said he was locked up for the entire day,Wholesale New York Yankees Jerseys, and was only released on Christmas Eve Day.He however had to post $100,000 bail for his release. “Now I can’t see a private matter attracting a bail of $100,000,” Johnson related.Johnson said that he was later advised by the police that in order for him to get back the $100,000 he had to sign a document stating that he would take the truck to Georgetown. The man said he agreed after his employer promised to buy $20,000 in fuel and pay the mechanic $30,000. He later got back his bail money.However instead of giving the monies for these transactions directly to Johnson, the employer gave the money to a police rank.After several futile calls to the police, Johnson said he was subsequently told by the police that he would be returning the money for the welder and the fuel to his employer.Johnson said that his employer is now threatening to take legal action against him, if he does not take the truck to him.“Now how I gon take this truck to town,Cheap NFL Jerseys, when I ain’t got the money to either buy the fuel or pay the welder? How I gon move this truck without fuel?”
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 22:44 , Processed in 0.072390 second(s), 26 queries .