1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-5-11 03:18:31 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"It means a whole lot to go out there and not necessarily prove anybody wrong, but to go out there and make a statement," Goode said. "Now you start, what can you do with it? A lot of guys start in the league. You've got to be an impact player when you get on the field."
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Rookie safety Earl Wolff has been ruled out for Philadelphia's game against Washington on Sunday, and the Eagles could be without two more defensive starters.
The biggest loss for Philadelphia would be Peters. The Pro Bowl left tackle, who missed all of last year's 4-12 season with a torn Achilles, has insisted all week that he'll play.
Goode, who has never started in his brief two-year NFL career with Tampa Bay and the Eagles, saw his most action against Green Bay and was credited with five tackles in the win.
Barbre was ready last week when Peters went down in Green Bay.
"What Roc does is he competes," Eagles coach Chip Kelly said. "I think that was very evident when we got here just from how he was playing on special teams. And I was really excited with how he played in Green Bay in his first start. When we lost Fletch to have a guy like Roc available,Football jerseys wholesale, I think it was a great addition to have for us."
If Peters is out,China Wholesale Shoes Free Shipping Worldwide, veteran Allen Barbre would start his first game since 2009 and his first ever at left tackle.
"Jason says he's fine,Kanken Backpack Sale UK, but he always says he's fine and he's going to play," Kelly said. "We'll see how that goes."
Fletcher was replaced by Roc Carmichael, who could start again when the Eagles (5-5) try for their third consecutive win.
Goode opened some eyes with his play last Sunday.
"He had a nice game with limited reps all week," Eagles defensive coordinator Bill Davis said. "I think he had a good start this week. Taking more reps will just help him and just continue his growth. But we were very impressed with the way he played one game so far."
"I'll be ready," Carmichael said. "We'll see what happens, but if I'm needed, I'm ready."
Inside linebacker Mychal Kendricks (knee),Cheap Jerseys Authentic, cornerback Bradley Fletcher (pectoral) and left tackle Jason Peters (quad) were listed as questionable when Friday's injury report for the Redskins game was released.
Carmichael began the season on Houston's practice squad and was signed by the Eagles on Sept. 18.
Fletcher was injured during Philadelphia's 49-20 victory at Oakland on Nov. 3. He was listed as questionable for last weekend's game and did not play.
"Al's a tremendous player,Stitched NFL Jerseys Outlet," Eagles center Jason Kelce said. "I'm glad he's getting some opportunities to showcase that. When he comes in,Adam Shaheen Jersey, you know you're getting a quality player and that your offense isn't going to miss a beat. That's what you look for in backups."
Kendricks, who has never missed a game because of injury in college or in his two years in the NFL, would be replaced by Najee Goode if he can't go on Sunday.
Wolff left last Sunday's 27-13 victory at Green Bay with a knee injury. Veteran Patrick Chung, who was rotating with Wolff and Nate Allen at the safety positions, will start.
"This league is all about opportunities," Barbre said, "and I'm grateful for my opportunity here. You just never know, really. You always just have to work hard and stay ready."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 16:54 , Processed in 0.059631 second(s), 26 queries .