主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2019-5-11 22:56:46 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Consecutive losses to AFC North foes Cincinnati and Pittsburgh have done serious damage to Cleveland's slim playoff hopes, reducing what promised to be an important matchup — even a gimme win,Steelers Jerseys On Sale, and a chance to finally be relevant in December — into something far less significant for the Browns (4-7).
"He's way ahead of the young receivers I've been around in terms of the way he has developed through this year," offensive coordinator Norv Turner said. "You get an opportunity to have a game like that, you don't want it to be in a situation like that where you're behind, but the fact that he physically did it means that he's going to continue to do it and he's going to help this team win a lot of games."
"We're just coming into our own," said Jaguars quarterback Chad Henne. "There are a lot of good things happening. We're just trying to improve and put smiles on our faces and have fun while we go out and play."
WARD DEFIANT: Browns safety T.J. Ward did not back down from his strong words following last week's loss, when he criticized Cleveland's offense for too many turnovers and said the Browns' defense needed to create more scoring opportunities.
Jones-Drew has always gotten stronger later in the season, averaging 84.7 yards rushing per game in December with 16 TDs and eight 100-yard games.
Four weeks ago, the Browns were the ones having fun. After snapping an 11-game losing streak against Baltimore, Cleveland was suddenly in the playoff mix with a chance to make the postseason for the first time since 2002. But a funny thing happened on the way to respectability.
Jacksonville defensive coordinator Bob Babich will face off with his son, Browns assistant defensive backs coach Bobby Babich. It will be the third meeting between the Babich boys' with dad's team (Carolina in 2011-12) winning the first two.
SHORTS STORY:  The trip will be a familiar one for Jaguars wide receiver Cecil Shorts, a Cleveland native.
"It will kind of be like a dream come true,Kanken Backpack Cheap UK," said Shorts, who was inactive for Jacksonville's visit in 2011.
"Before I even throw a pass, we have a trick play and the trick play didn't work and I have to throw it away and I still get booed," he said. "You have to laugh it off, use it as ammo to go out and play well."
"You got to keep fighting," cornerback Joe Haden said, "keep grinding."
Coming off an eight-catch game against Houston, Shorts is thrilled to have a chance to play in front of family and friends.
Here are five other things to watch Sunday as the Browns,Adidas NMD Wholesale Price, who with a win can match last season's total,Cheap Shoes Uk Online, try to get back into the playoff chase:
JONES-DREW ON ROLL: Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew had season-high 144 yards — 84 rushing — from scrimmage in last week's win over Houston and has scored rushing TD in three straight games.
Although a sizeable chunk of Gordon's yards came with the game out of reach, the second-year pro's effort was another sign of his growth as a player.

Though benched and belittled, sometimes for things out of his control, Weeden wants to make the most of his latest chance.
"It's tough for his mom," the elder Babich said. "Me, I really don't mind going against him. He's a good kid and we're proud of him. He's a young guy in the NFL and it's fun to see his growth."
While the Browns' season appears to have ground to a halt, the Jaguars (2-9) have hit their stride. After opening the season 0-8 — with all eight losses in double-digits — Jacksonville has gone 2-1 since its bye with road wins at Tennessee and Houston.
Campbell's injury has vaulted beleaguered QB Brandon Weeden back into the starting lineup for the third time. Browns fans can only hope three's a charm for Weeden, who was booed by fans at home last week after replacing a woozy Campbell.
"I don't regret it," said Ward, who is scheduled to become a free agent in March but insists he wants to stay in Cleveland. "I want to win ballgames whether it's here or somewhere else. Hopefully it's here. I just want to win."
Nearly every ounce of it.
CLEVELAND (AP) — Once stamped as meaningful for the Browns,Wholesale Shoes For Sale Online, Sunday's home game with Jacksonville has lost its luster.
NO JOSHING:  Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon will have a tough time duplicating his performance last week — ever. Gordon had 14 catches for a team record 237 yards against the Steelers.
Still, they're not about to pack in their season with five games left. In a season of unexpected twists and turns, there's time for a few more surprises.
BABICH BOWL:  For a few hours,Cheap Jerseys From China, the Babich family will have divided loyalties.
Since opening a 13-0 lead two weeks ago in the first quarter against the Bengals, the Browns have been outscored 68-18. Last week's loss to the dreaded Steelers was magnified by quarterback Jason Campbell suffering a concussion that will sideline him Sunday.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 07:28 , Processed in 0.084446 second(s), 23 queries .