1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-5-12 04:44:34 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I think hate is a strong word, but I really do dislike them," he said. "This game means a lot. It's another division game,Wholesale Shoes Suppliers Australia, so we have to do what we have to do."
Earlier this week, Cleveland coach Rob Chudzinski, a life-long Browns fan, referenced the infamous play in 1976 when Browns defensive lineman Joe "Turkey" Jones picked up Steelers quarterback Terry Bradshaw and slammed the Hall of Famer on his head. The fact that Jones' notorious sack was the first thing Chudzinski mentioned when talking about one of the league's saltiest rivalries, underscores the angst between the Rust Belt cities.
It's always that way.
Taylor didn't go so far as saying he hated the Steelers, but he came close.
"This game's going to be a crucial one and one that we need to win."
When the Pittsburgh Steelers and Cleveland Browns renew their heated rivalry and hatred for each other on Sunday, there is bound to be a few extra shoves,Cheap Jerseys Fast Shipping, a handful of late hits and maybe even some illegal cheap shots.

Last year's season finale between the teams disintegrated into a barroom brawl.
"There's a couple of players tried to go after me or whatever, but it is what it is," Taylor said. "I'm not going to let that sidetrack me. I'm still going to do what I have to do."
"That's why it's fun and that's why the fans love it,Blake Swihart Jersey," Browns tackle Joe Thomas said. "There's always a little extra on the field, guys are always hitting a little bit after the whistle, it's a physical hard-nosed game — and it sounds like it's that way in the stands."
With both teams at 4-6 and still in the hunt for a playoff spot, there's more on the line than in previous years. But even when there's nothing to play for, and although the rivalry has been one-sided toward Pittsburgh for years, there's enough animosity between the Steelers and Browns — and their fans — to make it a chippy game.
Rubin, aware that Sunday's game is expected to be played in snow and temperature in the mid-20s, is ready to rumble.
"It's the Steelers," he said. "Everybody's amped up. The fans are amped up. They're playing dirty. We're playing dirty. It's just that type of game, and it's going to be that type of weather, too. We've just got to bring our hard hat and come to work."
"This game is like our season," Rubin said. "If we don't pull out a win right here, I don't know. This is very, very, very important to us, and we're going to do everything we've got to do and try to do to get a win here."
The dislike between the Steelers and Browns goes back decades.
The Taylor-Beachum exchange wasn't the only roughhousing last year.
The Steelers have dominated the rivalry since 1999,Cheap Football Gear, going 24-5 against the Browns. This is Cleveland's chance to enhance its playoff chances and damage Pittsburgh's.
And for the first time in a while, a meaningful one.
On the undercard of that Dec. 30 matchup, Steelers guard Doug Legursky dived into the legs of Browns linebacker Craig Robertson, who got up swinging. Former Steelers linebacker James Harrison drilled Browns quarterback Thaddeus Lewis after a touchdown pass and Rubin and teammate Billy Winn were slapped with personal fouls following a scuffle with several Steelers following an extra- point attempt.
On Friday, Taylor said he was "just playing to the whistle" and insisted he won't be looking for any more payback.
Although nothing as sinister as planting a quarterback head first into the turf, there was extra-curricular activities that drew personal fouls and thickened the bad blood between the AFC North neighbors.
"I expect it to be nasty," said Browns running back Willis McGahee. "It's a rivalry game, a division game."
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — The forecast is for cold, bitter and vicious conditions. The weather's supposed to be bad,Football Jerseys Cheap Authentic, too.
It's going to be gritty and grimy,Cheap Shoes Canada Free Shipping, but that's how a Pittsburgh-Cleveland should be.
"You could use the word 'hate,'" Browns defensive tackle Ahtyba Rubin said when asked for his feelings about the Steelers. "A lot of people around here would use that word. At the same time, we just want to go out there and have a good game and make sure that we take care of what we've got to do and focus on our individual battles.
In the third quarter, Browns nose tackle Phil Taylor blindsided Steelers tackle Kelvin Beachum with a forearm smash. The flagrant foul, which didn't draw a penalty flag and took place away from the running play, resulted in Taylor getting fined $7,875.
NOTES: Browns inside starting LB Craig Robertson will miss Sunday's game with a knee injury. Tank Carder will likely start in Robertson's spot. ... Chudzinski said the team worked out punters earlier this week when P Spencer Lanning's left (plant) knee got swollen.  But Lanning practiced the past few days and is expected to play.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 20:56 , Processed in 0.068895 second(s), 28 queries .