主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2019-5-19 12:51:38 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
They had another problem against the Chargers. They couldn't get to Rivers,Corey Brewer Jersey, finishing with a season-low one sack.
"Once you've had a bad game,Wholesale Shoes Cheap, you're really focused," Carter said. "You're really on your Ps and Qs and you're really in tune to the game. And you definitely can't go backward. Your back is against the wall, so you've got to go forward."
"I think he may target everybody," Carter said with a smile when asked if he figured Manning might pick on him Sunday.
The refrain was familiar in the Dallas locker room this week with all the talk about Manning and his 16 touchdowns with no interceptions.
"I would say it's one of the worst games I've had since I was a Cowboy," Carter said. "I was just all over the place and I kind of didn't read my keys like I should have and I didn't zone in and focus."
"It's Peyton Manning. You've got to be on your Qs at all times and just play,Air Max 720 UK."
While Sean Lee had a 52-yard interception return for Dallas' final points late in the first half, he struggled on a play that helped San Diego put away the game — a 56-yard touchdown pass to Antonio Gates.
He wasn't the only problem.
IRVING, Texas (AP) — Bruce Carter picked a bad week to have a bunch of bad plays show up on film.
While pass defense is all the talk this week, run defense is actually the best indicator of wins and losses so far for Dallas. The Cowboys are giving up less than 45 yards rushing per game in their two wins and 113 per game in the two losses.
Morris Claiborne was beaten several times at cornerback,Wholesale China Jerseys, another step back in what is becoming an up-and-down career for the former No. 6 overall pick.
The biggest concern for Dallas is that poor pass defense is something of a trend this year. The Cowboys have already given up 400-yard passing games twice, first to Eli Manning in the opener against the Giants and last week against Philip Rivers.
The Dallas Cowboys linebacker is about to face Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos,Adidas Superstar Clearance Sale.
"I think it's ridiculous to say 'I'm going to go out today and nobody's going to go out and catch a ball on me,'" Claiborne said. "That's ridiculous. Everybody gets balls caught on them each and every day. I don't care who you are, playing corner. It's what you do after. You have to bounce back."
The third-year player was beaten for touchdowns twice and benched in the second half. He wasn't making excuses either, even acknowledging that he's splitting snaps with Ernie Sims this week and might not start when healthy for the first time since his rookie season.
"I think you've just gotta hang in there and minimize the explosion plays," defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin said. "And you just gotta line up and play the next play."
Carter says he didn't do either in the worst game of the season for the Dallas defense — a 30-21 loss to San Diego last week.
The Cowboys are tied for last in passing touchdowns allowed with 10 and rank 27th in passing defense — just the kind of numbers that don't look good against the best passing team in the league.

In Carter's mind, a wake-up call before Manning's arrival might be a good thing.
Or maybe that's the good news,Cheap Kanken Backpack Uk. Maybe Carter won't be singled out.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:16 , Processed in 0.086781 second(s), 25 queries .