帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2019-5-21 05:07:30 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
,Chase Edmonds Jersey
Flynn said he's unaffected by what's happened,Aron Baynes Jersey.
Flynn's signing marks the latest in a series of quarterback moves the Bills have made since rookie starter EJ Manuel sprained his right knee in a 37-24 loss to Cleveland on Oct. 3.
Flynn instead struggled in two appearances. He completed 22 of 34 passes for 246 yards with a touchdown and interception.
Overall, Flynn has completed 109 of 175 attempts for 1,China Jerseys,329 yards, with 10 touchdowns and six interceptions in 39 career games, including three starts.
"Obviously, with the timing and whatever it was, we just weren't right for each other. It just didn't work out," he said. "I needed to play better."
Manuel walked without a limp and acknowledged his knee is feeling better while making a brief visit to the locker room Monday.
In the previous eight days alone, the Bills promoted Thad Lewis from their practice squad to take over as interim starter. They worked out free agents Dennis Dixon and Pat White before signing Dixon to the practice squad. And Buffalo failed in a bid to land former Tampa Bay starter Josh Freeman,Air Max 720 Pas Cher, who instead signed with Minnesota.
A week after being cut by Oakland, Flynn signed with the Bills on Monday after spending the morning working out for general manager Doug Whaley, coach Doug Marrone and his offensive staff. The sixth-year NFL player is now on his third team since December; the Raiders acquired him in a trade with Seattle this past offseason.
NOTES: WR Stevie Johnson said he's hopeful he could return to play against Miami after missing Sunday's game with a back injury. Johnson said he initially hurt his back in a 23-20 win over Baltimore two weeks ago,Cheap Baseball Jerseys Shirts, and aggravated the injury against Cleveland. ... Marrone hinted LG Doug Legursky has the edge on incumbent Colin Brown for the starting job. Legursky had more playing time than Brown against Cincinnati. ... To free up a roster spot to sign Flynn, the Bills placed defensive back Jonathan Meeks (sprained right ankle) on the injured reserve/designated to return list. That means Meeks has the chance to be activated in eight weeks.
Marrone also provided an encouraging update on Manuel's status, saying the rookie is "ahead of schedule" and has been cleared to begin rehabbing as early as Tuesday. Marrone cautioned it was too early to provide a more detailed timeline for when Manuel might be cleared for practice.
"Obviously, you've got to learn from what you didn't do so well and try not to make the same mistakes twice," he said. "Leaving Green Bay, I was extremely confident. And I don't think that's shaken any."
This past offseason, Oakland gave up two draft picks to acquire Flynn from the Seahawks. The Raiders also reworked Flynn's contract in which the quarterback was guaranteed $6.5 million this season.
Lewis gets the nod after he made a solid debut overcoming a sprained right foot and a 14-point deficit by throwing two fourth-quarter touchdowns in a 27-24 overtime loss to Cincinnati on Sunday. Marrone added that Lewis is expected to practice Wednesday after tests confirmed the injury to his foot is not serious.
Flynn will be initially groomed to serve as Lewis' backup ahead of undrafted rookie Jeff Tuel, who struggled filling in for Manuel against Cleveland.
Despite Flynn's addition, Marrone intends to stick with Lewis as his starter Sunday,Cheap Yeezy Shoes Online, when Buffalo (2-4) travels to play Miami (3-2).
"I'm happy I'm getting a fresh start," Flynn said. "I'm happy I'm getting this opportunity with the Bills, and I'm excited about it. And hopefully it works out."
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Matt Flynn is getting his latest chance at a fresh start, this time in Buffalo on a team that has spent the past week scrambling to shore up its injury-depleted quarterback position.
Flynn was selected by Green Bay in the seventh round of the 2008 draft out of LSU, and spent his first four seasons as Aaron Rodgers' backup. In 2012, Flynn signed with Seattle in free agency; he eventually lost the starting job to rookie Russell Wilson.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 23:54 , Processed in 0.081070 second(s), 25 queries .