主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2019-5-22 21:52:37 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — They engage each other in bitter verbal back and forth from their respective posts separated by some 800 miles of the Pacific Coast.
The men in charge,Allen Crabbe Jersey, Pete Carroll and Jim Harbaugh,Cheap Dallas Cowboys Throwback Jerseys, have been fierce rivals dating to their college coaching days when they were trading words and wins in the Pac-10.
"You go out and make plays, the chirping stops," 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick said Wednesday.
"What do you think? That's for you guys to figure out, not me," Carroll said.
Now, there's a new deal — between Kaepernick and Wilson?
"You always want to be above reproach, especially when you're good, because you don't want people to come back and say, 'They're winning because they're cheating,'" Harbaugh said then. "That's always going to be a knee-jerk reaction in my experience, ever since I was a little kid."
So far this week at least,Cheap Nike Sb China, Harbaugh is providing little new fuel ahead of Sunday night's NFC matchup at CenturyLink Field.
What Harbaugh said in June regarding performance-enhancing drugs and Seattle remains fresh for the Seahawks, however. Harbaugh took aim at Seattle's run of performance-enhancing drug infractions,Football Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, which included an overturned suspension for Sherman.
They claim each other's waiver leftovers — not always, it seems, for a competitive advantage but rather in acts of gamesmanship.
At least some Seattle players considered the move as mockery. Harbaugh has denied the honk, calling it a "fabrication."

"I'm going to let you ask Russell about that one," Kaepernick said. "Not my idea."
Harbaugh's Cardinal traveled to Los Angeles in his first season at Stanford as 41-point underdogs only to stun the second-ranked Trojans 24-23 and end their 35-game home winning streak. It was largely considered the biggest upset in college football that year and among the best ever.
Not that Kaepernick would confirm his on-air bet with Russell Wilson, being hyped through EA SPORTS' Madden NFL 25 game.
"It is a fun thing to look at," Thomas said. "As a competitive standpoint, you definitely look at it as, OK, I know in their minds — they probably won't say it in front of their players — but they definitely want to win this game a lot more than other games. That just adds a cherry on top to the excitement building up to this game."
"That's the plan," Gore said.
Here we go again, it's 49ers-Seahawks Part I this week.
He even offered some kind words regarding Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman and wideout Doug Baldwin, both former Stanford players. If there's any animosity on Harbaugh's part, he's taking the high road.
"I don't think Russell will be shaving his eyebrow then,Aaron Gordon Jersey," Thomas said.
This budding rivalry between San Francisco and Seattle has intrigue on so many levels. And it appears to have staying power,Cheap Jerseys From China, too, as long as Carroll and Harbaugh keep winning and keep their jobs.
The Seahawks are miffed at Harbaugh for several things.
Gore said the Niners will do their part to keep all of Kaepernick's facial hair intact.
Then, in 2009, Harbaugh and No. 25 Stanford ran up the score on 11th-ranked USC in a surprising 55-21 rout, even attempting a 2-point conversion with the game way out of reach — prompting Carroll's infamous "What's your deal?" when they met afterward at midfield.
Carroll on Wednesday made several comparisons of the teams, from competitive spirit, to physical play to talent level. And how about coaching styles?
In the video clip, featuring the players sitting side by side in a locker room playing the video game, Wilson suggests the loser should shave his eyebrow, to which Kaepernick quips, "All right, I hope you don't like your eyebrow."
The QBs apparently have a friendly wager on this one, too. The loser must shave his eyebrow.
Notes: The 49ers signed WR Kassim Osgood to a one-year contract to be a "core player" on special teams, and placed LB Nick Moody on the injured reserve/designated for return list. Harbaugh said he will miss seven games. ... San Francisco RB LaMichael James, nursing a sprained medial collateral ligament in his left knee, said he expects to practice Thursday and hopes to play Sunday. "I want to be out there," he said.
Go back even further, and there's been plenty of fuming by both sides.
Everybody involved knows the NFC West will likely come down to these two nemeses when this season's all said and done, with a pair of dynamic young quarterbacks leading the way. The 49ers have captured the last two division titles, after Seattle won in 2010 with a losing record.
The coaches certainly provide plenty of entertainment value.
"They think they're the best, we think we're the best," 49ers running back Frank Gore said.
"Again, I don't know what you're talking about there," he said. "I have long and good memories, fond memories of both Richard and Doug when we were teammates. I understand now we're competitors. I wish them both long and healthy careers."
"Of course we'd take it that way," Thomas said Wednesday. "When you carry yourself like a champion on and off the field, good stuff is going to happen for you. ... It just seems like he has a lot of personality, that's all fun and games. It's good for the sport of football. He's a competitor it seems like. Our coach is the same way. I don't think our coach would do that."
They claim he honked his horn at their team bus leaving Candlestick Park after San Francisco's win last October. Safety Earl Thomas insists that will only serve as fuel, along with all of the other jabs from both sides in recent months.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:40 , Processed in 0.083197 second(s), 23 queries .