1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-5-26 23:41:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Despite having a pretty good idea what Seattle was going to do, Bradley's group couldn't slow down the Seahawks.

The gap currently between Jacksonville and the Seattle Seahawks is as significant as most expected,Wholesale Jerseys.
The Jaguars found the end zone for the second time this season when Jones-Drew scored on a 2-yard run following Posluszny's interception. Josh Scobee also hit a 33-yard field goal as Jacksonville reached double figures for the first time this season.
"You've got to understand that we're building something here," Jacksonville running back Maurice Jones-Drew said. "We're starting from ground zero,Adidas NMD Shoes Cheap, so we're working through that. Our guys are doing a good job."
"I know for you on the outside it might look like that's not much, but I know there is a lot that we can build on."
Wilson checked out with 3:54 left in the third and finished 14 of 21 for 202 yards. The four TD passes matched his performance last December in a win over San Francisco. Wilson wasn't perfect. He was sacked by Johnathan Cyprien and fumbled in the first half and made the mistake of throwing across his body and was intercepted at his 11 in the third quarter. But it was a far better performance overall by Seattle's offense than in the first two weeks.
"We go down and score and maybe some momentum going into halftime. Just one of those fluke things you have to bounce back from,Hockey Jerseys From China," Henne said.
SEATTLE (AP) — Gus Bradley's team got a firsthand look of the level he expects the Jaguars to eventually reach.
"We stayed away from the dumb mental mistakes, the dumb penalties, and we made the most of our opportunities through the air," said Seattle's Doug Baldwin,Cheap MLB Gear, who caught a 35-yard TD in the third quarter.
Henne finished 18 of 38 for 235 yards and two interceptions. His first pick was a pass for Jones-Drew that bounced off the helmet of center Brad Meester and was hauled in by Seattle's Bobby Wagner in the final minute of the first half. Seattle scored in just 34 seconds to take a 24-0 lead at halftime.
"I think all sides can take blame in this," Bradley said. "As coaches we can continue to find out better ways to coach the techniques and the principles so our players have a clear understanding. I don't know if they have a clear understanding yet."
"I just talked to our team and I told them I believe, I believe in our team. I just believe that we can do more, a lot more," Bradley said. "We have to go through that journey together and that players have to evaluate, coaches have to evaluate, and we really have to find what we are doing well.
Bradley knows the blueprint he wants because he had a significant hand in what Seattle has become. Bradley served as Seattle's defensive coordinator for the past four years before getting the Jaguars job in the offseason.
The Seahawks came in as 19-point favorites and never gave Jacksonville (0-3) a chance.
Seattle jumped ahead 17-0 early in the second quarter,Arthur Moats Jersey. Wilson connected with Miller twice in the first 16 minutes on TDs of 1 and 4 yards. He hit Rice for an 11-yard TD late in the first half and found him again on a 23-yarder early in the third quarter.
Jacksonville struggled in the first half to even get positive yardage. The Seahawks forced Jacksonville into three turnovers. They sacked Jacksonville Chad Henne four times, and Jones-Drew, playing with an injured ankle, was limited to 43 yards on 19 carries.
Notes: Seattle DE Red Bryant left in the second half with back spasms. WR Jermaine Kearse sprained an ankle in the first half. ... Jacksonville lost FS Dwight Lowery in the first quarter to a head injury. ... Jacksonville fell to 2-9 on the West Coast. ... Jacksonville's Jordan Todman scored his first career TD in the fourth quarter.
Russell Wilson matched his career high with four touchdown passes in just 2½ quarters — two each to Sidney Rice and Zach Miller — and the Seahawks overwhelmed the Jaguars 45-17 on Sunday. Seattle improved to 3-0 for the first time since 2006, beginning a stretch of four straight games against the AFC South.
Jacksonville spent the first quarter in negative total yardage and didn't crack the 100-yard mark until 8:30 left in the third quarter. Until Paul Posluszny's interception in the third quarter,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, the Jaguars' highlight was Bryan Anger's punt that went out at the Seattle 2.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 11:49 , Processed in 0.070807 second(s), 28 queries .