1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-6-2 01:41:38 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The second game, scheduled for Oct. 27, also features two teams currently struggling. The Jacksonville Jaguars' 0-3 start is not a big surprise,Wholesale Fashion Shoes Australia, but the reigning NFC champion San Francisco 49ers are unexpectedly 1-2 after two straight losses. Still, the 49ers will likely be heavy favorites.
The Vikings went 10-6 last season and made the playoffs, while the Steelers finished 8-8. When they were selected to play in London,Wholesale Football Jerseys, no one could have expected they would be a combined 0-6 heading into this week's game.
LONDON (AP) — The NFL is back in London boasting the star power of Adrian Peterson and Ben Roethlisberger. Trouble is, their teams have nothing to brag about.
As of Tuesday, about 84,000 tickets had been sold, with only singles and premium seats still up for grabs.
"To be honest, I would go regardless of the teams playing. The chance to hang out and chat with so many like-minded NFL fans is one of my favorite parts of the day."

The first of two regular-season NFL games is expected to be a sellout despite the teams' current woes.
The Vikings arrived in London on Tuesday and were already mixing with local schoolchildren and fans as part of the duties of the designated home team. The Steelers arrive Friday,Wholesale China Jerseys.
The New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints and Denver Broncos are among the teams that have played in London since the International Series was launched. The New York Giants' victory over the Miami Dolphins in the inaugural 2007 game helped turn their season around en route to winning the Super Bowl.
The Minnesota Vikings and Pittsburgh Steelers are both 0-3 heading into Sunday's game at Wembley Stadium, and a fourth loss will all but put the playoffs out of reach for one of them.
"It doesn't bother me. I love the atmosphere,Alex Anzalone Jersey," said Rachel Green, who with husband Matt has been to all six of the NFL games played at Wembley. "I prefer it to be close, which it will more likely be with them both 0-3."
"For me, the chance to see a team as storied and famous as the Steelers is a big draw," said 30-year-old Matt Green, who counts the Green Bay Packers as his favorite team. "It'll be interesting to see how a franchise that has been challenging year in, year out will cope with the difficulties they've been facing recently.
All eyes will be on Peterson, the Vikings running back, and Roethlisberger, the Steelers quarterback,Cheap Shoes Websites, as they look to lead their clubs to victory with their seasons teetering on the brink. Minnesota lost 31-27 to the Cleveland Browns on Sunday, while the Steelers fell 40-23 to the Chicago Bears.
"These are two teams that the U.K. crowd have not seen before and you have star power with the Vikings in Adrian Peterson and,Wholesale Buffalo Bills Jerseys, with the Steelers, you have one of the most successful franchises in NFL history," NFL UK managing director Alistair Kirkwood said. "What you want is a very competitive game, and you know you are going to get it with both teams going after a must-win."
That game is sold out, which bodes well for building the Jaguars' fan base in Britain. Jacksonville has signed up to play one of its home games at Wembley over the next three seasons. London, meanwhile, keeps being talked about as a potential home for a full-time NFL franchise in the future.
"You're going to get a very interesting story no matter what team plays," Kirkwood said. "We'll be able to track the Jaguars and see how they grow going forward."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 11:08 , Processed in 0.065204 second(s), 26 queries .