1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-6-2 13:45:25 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
While the New England Patriots clearly have no questions about their quarterback situation, Michael Vick and Nick Foles continued competition for Philadelphia's starting job. For the past two days, they've faced New England's defense during joint practices before Friday night's preseason opener.
Rookie Matt Barkley came into camp trying to compete for the No. 1 spot, but he appears headed for third-string duties.
__

"The running element is definitely something that changes your mindset as a defensive end or a pass rusher because not only do you have to make sure that you are getting to the quarterback but you have to be aware of the rush lanes and that's the hardest part."
NOTES: Kelly said the Eagles are looking into possible reasons why they've already had three players sustain season-ending ACL tears on the practice field. "We're going to look at it and try to figure out, obviously, is it preventable? Is it something that we can make sure doesn't happen? But I don't have any information," Kelly said. "I know we're looking at it. But a lot happens any time we have injuries. Our doctors and trainers are trying to figure that part out how the overall scope of everything we do. But it's something that we certainly are looking at right now." ... The Eagles placed WR Arrelious Benn on injured reserve a day after he became the third player to sustain a season-ending ACL tear. They haven't made a corresponding roster move yet.  ... The teams will hold a joint practice again Thursday limited to situational plays. It is slated to start at 12:30 p.m. EDT.
"It's still the same," he said. "Both are doing a great job. It's really hard to tell who is separating himself. They're both doing a great job making sure the offense is run the right way. Everything is proven in training camp. The reason I say Mike is because of his experience level."
"It's a great experience to go against someone else and get different looks in a practice situation," he said. "We're able to do different scenarios and get our individual work in."
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Tom Brady picked the secondary apart in a scrimmage. Tim Tebow looked sharp firing passes against backups during another drill. In between,Zapatillas Nike Baratas, Ryan Mallet completed his share of throws.
Foles threw several crisp passes against the Patriots,Fjallraven Backpack Australia Sale, including a few touchdowns and looked sharp in 7-on-7 drills.
If Kelly needs help making a decision, it's not hard to find a worthy opinion. Former Eagles coach Dick Vermeil, who led St. Louis to a Super Bowl title, picked Vick. So did Philadelphia's two-time Pro Bowl wide receiver DeSean Jackson. Patriots linebacker Rob Ninkovich faced both quarterbacks the past two days and he also goes with Vick.
Vick said being the starter is "not something that we take for granted," and "we understand what's at stake." By many accounts, Vick has looked better than Foles in camp.
Who starts for the Eagles remains unknown. Coach Chip Kelly still hasn't named a starter,World Baseball Classic Jerseys 2017, although Vick probably will take the first snap. That doesn't mean much, however. There's a long away to go before the first regular-season game at Washington on Sept. 9.
All this against the Philadelphia Eagles at their practice complex.
"They're both going to get reps so whoever takes the first rep,Air Max 720 Sortie, let's not anoint them as anything,Cheap Football Jerseys China," Kelly said Wednesday. "Someone's got to be the first guy. We'll have a plan as we go through and we'll sit down as a staff, how many number of reps are those guys going to get and go from there. We do have to have someone start the game, but I wouldn't say that the guy who starts the game is going to be the starter overall or in general as we get going on Sept. 9.
"Vick's body of work speaks for itself," Ninkovich said. "His release is one of the fastest in the league. He just flicks his wrist and the ball's out. He's shown the past few years that he has the accuracy that everyone was questioning in years past. Then I put on the tape of him scrambling and it still seems like guys are standing still when he's running.
"How do we divvy up Mike's and Nick's snaps,China Basketball Jerseys? We'll try to make that as even as possible. That's kind of our thought process as we go through this."
Jackson predicted before camp that Vick would win the job, and he hasn't backed off that statement.
"I feel good about where I'm at," Vick said. "You can't get complacent in this game. There's always things to work on in every practice regardless of how good it may seem."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 20:23 , Processed in 0.071352 second(s), 28 queries .