找回密碼
 立即註冊

Login

免註冊即享有會員功能

搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 107|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

Cheap Jerseys From China Spiller smiled and shook his head.

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-6-7 19:01:46 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The ball deflected into the air and was caught by rookie linebacker Kiko Alonso with 57 seconds left.
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Bills running back C.J. Spiller projects he can play this week if his swollen left ankle get to 80 percent.
And then there's the uncertain status of starting safety Jairus Byrd, who has yet to play this season because of plantar fasciitis in both feet.
The Bills held a walkthrough on Monday evening and listed Spiller as not practicing. Jackson, McKelvin, Aaron Williams, receiver Stevie Johnson (hamstring) and right guard Kraig Urbik (right knee) were among eight players listed as being limited.
It was a particularly validating performance for a young defense that secured the win by intercepting Joe Flacco a career-worst fifth time to end the Ravens' final drive. With Baltimore facing third-and-8 at Buffalo's 48, safety Da'Norris Searcy broke up a pass over the middle intended for tight end Dallas Clark.
"Barring any major setback, I'll be able to play," Jackson said. "Right now it's just about strengthening it,Wholesale Shoes Cheap, doing some rehab type things to get the ligament stronger. But other than that, it's just about putting a brace on."
Earlier in the day, Spiller limped noticeably on his sore ankle, but had ruled himself out from playing Thursday.
"We have to hit the ground running," defensive tackle Kyle Williams said. "We can't pat ourselves on the back too long. We've got a busy week in front of us."
Spiller and Jackson have accounted for 486 of Buffalo's 608 yards rushing this season. And they combined for 164 yards rushing against a Ravens defense that had allowed just 224 yards in its first three games.
"I don't want to say," he said. "I don't want to give the Cleveland Browns any idea of where we're at. But I've got an idea of where I'm at right now."
Fellow running back Fred Jackson said Monday he intends to wear a brace protecting his sprained left knee. And starting cornerback Leodis McKelvin wants to test his pulled right hamstring in practice first before declaring himself ready.

And that goes double for Buffalo's training staff after injuries took a toll Sunday.
"If I can get to at least 85 to 90 (percent), I'm going to give it a go," Spiller said. A few moments later, Spiller improved his chances of playing, by saying he'd settle for 80 to 85 percent.
As for what percent he's at right now, Spiller smiled and shook his head.
Spiller and Jackson were both hurt in the third quarter, before returning to play in the fourth. Converted safety Aaron Williams couldn't finish because of a bruised back. And Williams, who had two of Buffalo's five interceptions, was playing at cornerback because the Bills were already down both starters, McKelvin and Stephon Gilmore (broken left hand).
NOTES: The Bills have allowed just one rushing touchdown — their lowest total through four games since 2004. ... Buffalo had a season-best 36:26 time of possession, the most since 37:02 in a 2011 season-opening 41-7 win at Kansas City. ... With 87 yards rushing, Jackson moved into third — ahead of Joe Cribbs — on the Bills career list with 4,Cheap Rams Jerseys,487 yards.
Williams didn't make himself available to reporters in the locker room.
Gilmore won't be ready. The second-year player told The Associated Press he expects to have the pins removed from his hand next week, which means he's expected to miss another two games.
Jackson intends to play despite a wobbly knee,Cheap Shoes Wholesale.
__
The Bills overcame all of those injuries to beat the Ravens.
Buffalo limited the Ravens to 24 yards rushing, a week after the Bills gave up 182 yards rushing and 513 yards offense against the Jets.
So much for the Bills (2-2) having time to celebrate,Air Max 720 Pas Cher, a day after a stunning 23-20 win over the Baltimore Ravens. Banged up but resilient, the Bills went immediately back to work to prepare to play at Cleveland (2-2) on Thursday night.
"It just shows you,Carolina Panthers Team Store Online, like I've heard Fred (Jackson) saying, 'We're not the same Bills.' And we're not the same Bills," Searcy said. "I would say fans are starting to believe. And we're going to keep believing and keep pushing."
McKelvin,Superstar Shoes On Sale, who was hurt a week earlier in a 27-20 loss to the New York Jets, listed himself day to day.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 04:08 , Processed in 0.076448 second(s), 28 queries .