主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2019-6-13 17:24:27 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Last year, Murray was on his way to a huge day in Baltimore when he sprained a foot late in the first half. He missed six games, then missed two more this year after spraining a knee ligament against Washington in Week 6.
So many times in his career, the bruising Dallas running back has turned upfield and lowered his head. Just not on this particular play Sunday against the New York Giants.
Murray easing up as he went out of bounds — he actually did it twice — led coach Jason Garrett to have a rare moment of candor by saying Murray "needs to finish runs better."
For his part, Murray says he basically felt trapped and figured it was the smart thing to do. He's missed games because of injuries in all three of his seasons, so the next thought is maybe he's trying to protect himself.
It wasn't his best statistical day — that would be the 175-yard game against St. Louis,Alex Anzalone Jersey, his only 100-yard day of the season. But the 6.1-yard average on 14 carries (86 yards) was second only to his dominance of the Rams.
Murray was mildly stirred by news of Garrett's remark — but not shaken.
"Maybe that's not a dumb thing to do,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Outlet," Garrett said. "We just sit here with coaches and say couple of those you could've been more physical and aggressive with. He was physical and aggressive throughout the game and played a good football game for us. He was a big part of our success for the game."
Even if he didn't quite finish all his runs.
Now Murray's coming off back-to-back games of at least 80 yards for the first time since consecutive 100-yard outings his rookie season. And he's averaging nearly 6 yards per carry in his past two starts.

"I never think about that," said Murray, who has 634 yards, four touchdowns and a shot at his first 1,000-yard season if he stays healthy. "Like I said, I think maybe that's my first time doing that. So I don't see it as a big deal."
"I thought it was good," Murray said. "I thought the offensive line blocked well. Hopefully we can continue to do that."
Maybe that's because Murray's production in a 24-21 win over Giants was as good as any all season, and he's on a bit of a roll heading into a Thanksgiving game against Oakland on Thursday.
"It's not cowardly,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping," Garrett said. "He's the furthest thing from that. Just watch the rest of the game. Sometimes you make a judgment about how you see a situation and make a decision. When you re-evaluate it on tape, you think, 'Maybe I could've done something different.' Those plays happen fast. You have to make a decision quickly."
Maybe he's not saving himself for the next play, but the numbers say Murray isn't hurting himself by sidestepping contact from time to time.
Murray shattered an ankle when a defender fell on his foot making a tackle seven weeks after the rookie had set a franchise record with 253 yards rushing in his first game as the primary back in 2011.
Notes: The Cowboys signed LB Martez Wilson, a third-round pick by New Orleans in 2011, after he was released by the Saints last month. Dallas released TE Andre Smith and DT Everett Dawkins and dropped LB Taylor Reed from the practice squad. QB Alex Tanney was claimed by Cleveland off the Cowboys' practice squad. Garrett said there were no immediate plans to add a third quarterback.
"No,Schuhe Gro?handel, it doesn't bother me,Cheap Seahawks Jerseys China," Murray said. "Not at all."
Let one thing be clear: Garrett wasn't questioning his running back's toughness. He was probably just as surprised as anyone to see the key to his running game choose comfort over contact.
Wrong,Scarpe Air Max Scontate, he says.
IRVING, Texas (AP) — DeMarco Murray sped into the open field around right end, with a choice of taking on a defender or drifting toward the sideline.
Throw in the cold and wind on New York's home field, in contrast to the room-temperature comfort of the Cowboys' $1.2 billion stadium when he played St. Louis, and it just might have been Murray's best day of the season.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 05:52 , Processed in 0.071852 second(s), 25 queries .