積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-6-18 14:48:59 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Williams never saw him.
There were concerns about Carolina's offense under new coordinator Mike Shula and those will only be heightened after the Panthers managed just one touchdown.
Six plays later, Wilson hit Kearse with the go-ahead touchdown pass.
Hustling defensive tackle Tony McDaniel made the recovery at the Seattle 8 and Carolina's drive was thwarted.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — The Seattle Seahawks keep coming up with new weapons on offense — and keep winning games.

"I'm going to look at the tape as far as Armond is concerned," Panthers coach Ron Rivera said. "Again, the explanation they gave me, I have to see it on tape to see if it jives. As far as Frank is concerned, we talked about them being chippier. We talked about things that they do to try and get you out of your game and he fell for it. To me it was the case of the second man getting caught. Again, we have to get those things corrected because you can't let that happen."
LaFell, Carolina's No. 2 receiver, was blanketed all day and was only targeted one time — and that play was called back on a penalty.
Wilson was 4 of 4 for 54 yards on the drive before taking a knee three times to run out the clock,Hockey NFL Jerseys Wholesale.
It was one of a few mental blunders for the Panthers.
2. WILSON COOL UNDER PRESSURE: Even after the Seahawks recovered that fumble there was still the matter of running the final 5:25 off the clock.
4. SELF-INFLICTED MISTAKES BY PANTHERS: Second-year defensive end Frank Alexander ruined a great sack by teammate Charles Godfrey on a potential momentum-turning play when he decided to punch a Seattle lineman after the completion of the play.
But 16 yards down the field, safety Earl Thomas closed on Williams as he attempted to make a spin move toward the end zone and knocked the ball free from behind.
And Wilson did just that, running what NFL coaches call the "four-minute offense" to perfection.
"I can't you how proud I am of him," Seahawks receiver Doug Baldwin said. "It gives me goose bumps just talking about him because he's like a brother to me. It was a very proud moment when I saw him catch that ball.
"But nobody should be surprised. He was doing it in the preseason,Zapatillas Nike Baratas Outlet. He's come a long way and his mentality has changed to where he knows he can dominate this game."
Armond Smith, who works as gunner on Carolina's special teams, also ran out of bounds twice costing the Panthers 30 yards in penalty yardage. The second one was particularly costly. The Panthers had the Seahawks pinned at the 5-yard line but the penalty forced them to re-kick.  Seattle returned the next punt to the 26 giving them some breathing room.
Ginn worked as the No. 3 receiver and at times was manhandled by Seattle's more physical cornerbacks at the line of scrimmage,World Baseball Classic Jerseys.
Five Reasons the Seahawks beat the Panthers:
It resulted in an ejection and an automatic first down for the Seahawks.
The Seahawks, coming off an 11-5 season last year, got a huge play from second-year wide receiver Jermaine Kearse on Sunday to beat the Carolina Panthers 12-7 in the season opener.
After Marshawn Lynch was tackled for a 5-yard loss on first down, he calmly completed a 12-yard pass to Derrick Coleman and a 13-yard pass to Doug Baldwin on third-and-3 to move the chains and silence the crowd.
3. CAM NEWTON HELD IN CHECK: Panthers quarterback Cam Newton was limited to 125 yards passing by the Seahawks and that simply isn't going to get the job done.
"That shows what our football team is all about, that relentless nature to keep going after the ball," Wilson said. "We're getting close to the game being on the line, and that's what makes Earl Thomas the best in the game."
Wilson called the completion to Baldwin "the biggest play of the game."
Domenik Hixon,Wholesale Jerseys Authentic, brought in to be the No. 3 receiver, was inactive because of a hamstring injury.
"We are trying to finish the game and the biggest thing is can we make the plays to keep the drive alive and cut off the clock?" Wilson said.
1. SEATTLE'S OPPORTUNISTIC DEFENSE: Down 12-7,Bobby Orr Jersey, the Panthers were driving for the go-ahead score when DeAngelo Williams raced around right end.
He didn't catch a pass.
Newton missed a couple of passes — he overthrew Brandon LaFell and underthrew Steve Smith — but he didn't get much help from his normally reliable tight end Greg Olsen,Vapormax Scontate, who dropped two catchable passes.
Kearse hauled in a 43-yard touchdown pass from Russell Wilson with 10:13 left for the go-ahead score. It was the first career touchdown catch for Kearse, who came into the game with three career receptions.
The Panthers would not get the ball again.
5. NO HELP FOR STEVE SMITH: Steve Smith had a solid game with six catches for 51 yards, but Carolina's other wide receivers were held to a combined one catch — that a 10-yard reception by Ted Ginn Jr.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 17:13 , Processed in 0.071645 second(s), 26 queries .