10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-31 11:44:51 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Town Clerk Ag, Carol Ryan-Sooba has debunked allegations that she is currently under investigation by representatives of the Auditor General’s office for an alleged misuse of Council funds.Town Clerk (Ag) Carol Ryan SoobaAddressing the media,Washington Nationals Jayson Werth Jersey, in the presence of senior officers of the council yesterday, Sooba said that the auditors have been investigating the council for the past three weeks specifically in relations to a Japanese US $75,Boston Red Sox Clay Buchholz Jersey,000 fund,Cleveland Indians Yan Gomes Jersey, which has been an issue since 2009.“Mayor Greene had no authority to be a signatory to that fund; I do not wish to disclose any further information on that since investigations are ongoing but that’s the reason why they are here.”“The Mayor informed Kaieteur News that the auditors were here to investigate the Town Clerk (Ag) for a misuse of council monies to build toilets at my residence that of which I’m renting… A toilet facility is the most basic comfort that employees should have.”On Tuesday a Kaieteur News article detailed the Town Clerk (Ag) reportedly used Council funds to build among other things, a guard hut and sanitary facilities at her Duncan Street rental.According to the article the issue was discovered when records showed that the Town Clerk reportedly instructed the City Treasurer to issue the money and the Finance Officer signed it off.However, while the Mayor did not contend that the auditors were investigating the badly managed Japanese fund,New York Mets Chris Young Jersey, he stood by the claim that the Town Clerk is also under investigation for alleged misappropriation of council’s money.During the press conference, Sooba also said that Mayor Green has paid the council in excess of $10 million,Texas Rangers Drew Stubbs Jersey, which represented outstanding rates and taxes on his wife’s property, Jelante’s Pharmacy.“I did thank the Mayor for allowing good sense to prevail and for setting an example for his colleagues in other circles to pay…. The public relations officer released inaccurate information to the public, by saying that the city council owes Christopher Ram and Kaieteur News monies.Mayor – Hamilton Green“I wish to notify the public that there is no compromise or set off for rates and taxes… I am not aware that this council owes those two persons or agencies and the city treasurer has not advised me so we have no such information in our possession.”But M&CC Public Relations Officer, Royston King,Toronto Blue Jays Kevin Pillar Jersey, maintained that the council owes several news entities including Kaieteur News, millions of dollars for the placement of advertisements.“I am the officer in charge of placing ads and I am telling you this …The City Treasurer has not denied that the council owes Kaieteur News and other sections of the media money,Boston Red Sox David Ortiz Jersey, he simply said that he is looking into the issue…“These media outlets have been very kind to us,Texas Rangers Delino DeShields Jersey, the council has to be ethical and fair in its dealing with stakeholders including the media,Cleveland Indians Danny Salazar Jersey, businesses and allied corporations.”
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 15:39 , Processed in 0.068998 second(s), 28 queries .