9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-31 16:00:37 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Three days after a shooting incident outside the National Gymnasium,Houston Rockets Jerseys China, three of the men shot during the fracas were discharged with the shooter still critical at a private hospital.The three discharged are Jason Marks, Dwayne Wharton and Terrence Edwards. Jamel Thomas is still a patient at the Georgetown Hospital with a bullet still lodged in his chest. Jermaine Langevine, who was identified as the shooter, is still critical at a private hospital as a result of a beating he sustained at the hands of a gang. He, according to a hospital source, has a fractured skull and is bleeding in the brain.Another Langevine, Jason, who was beaten as well, is a patient at the same hospital as is Oriley Small,Los Angeles Kings Jerseys China, a member of the gang that was engaged in the fracas.When Kaieteur News visited the hospital, Jason Langevine was in the open ward surrounded by family and friends. His head was bandaged and his face swollen.One of the shot youths recalled that there was a fight between Jermaine Langevine and Vibert Weekes inside the Gymnasium,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, Langevine retreated to a vehicle parked outside and laid in wait for Weekes and his ‘crew’.According to the youth upon seeing Weekes,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys, Small and their friends, Langevine opened fire in their direction from the back seat of the vehicle. He missed all but one of his intended targets, Oriley Small. The vehicle quickly sped away.“I see when Jermaine run pass me… go in he vehicle hang through the back seat window and shoot at Weekes them.”The teen said that fearing for his life, he dived for cover, unaware that he was shot. Seconds later he felt a burning sensation and saw blood about his body. “I look down at me chest after I feel it burning and I see blood”.According to the youth a taxi driver who witnessed the incident took him and Marks, who was shot as well,Wholesale MLB Jerseys, to the hospital.At the private hospital both Jermaine Langevine and Oriley Small were under police guard, yesterday,Wholesale Denver Broncos Jerseys, and according to the police this is because these men will need to be questioned. They were involved in a criminal matter,Wholesale Seattle Seahawks Jerseys, the police said.Family members of both men were mum on the issue. The shooting, which took place following a football match last Tuesday night, at the National Gymnasium, stemmed from a betting incident between the warring factions.The elder Langevine was later cornered at his business place and dealt a severe beating as reprisal for the earlier shooting. It is still unclear how the other Langevine (Jason) got involved in the confrontation.Kaieteur News learnt that a suspect in the beating of the Langevines was arrested two nights ago.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 02:00 , Processed in 0.068983 second(s), 26 queries .