10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-1 04:47:03 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
A stillbirth which occurred Sunday at the New Amsterdam Hospital has a family blaming the doctor who dealt with the case and officials for negligence. They expressed outrage that the child was dead for three days in the mother’s womb.Reshma Ganpat, 25, of Belvedere, Corentyne, Berbice, was admitted as a ‘high-risk patient’ to the N/A Hospital on September 5. Speaking from her hospital bed,wholesale jerseys china, she stated that a female doctor told her that they could not deliver the baby at that time and would do so a day later.Reshma Ganpat in hospital yesterday.A day later, she claims, they said they could not deliver the child again and stated that they would have to do so in two weeks’ time.According to the woman,wholesale jerseys, she was in her 39th week of pregnancy but the doctor (name given) said that “she [Ganpat] was not ready to deliver”.“She said let me wait two weeks more and they will take the baby (deliver) and me keep telling dem that my baby was not moving…it just contract, but they kept telling me next two weeks”.The woman said she then started to get sick and broke into cold sweat with a fever “and then they test my pressure which went up”. She subsequently became sicker.Last Sunday, the doctor performed the delivery by way of C- Section and it was discovered that the child was dead. When asked what the doctors told her,cheap jerseys outlet, she replied by saying “yeah,cheap jerseys cc, they told me that morning that the baby dead and the cause was that it too big and large”.The mother of two said that she did not believe that could have happened.“If they did deliver since September 6,cheap jerseys nfl, my baby would not have died, but they delayed too much time…too many days I am in this hospital!” she cried.The woman’s mother, Geeta Singh, said that Ganpat had performed two C- Sections previously and those went very well. She noted that she warned the doctor that the baby was not moving inside the mother and pleaded with them to deliver the child, “but she turned and told me that she (the doctor) knew what was best for the mother and child”.“I told her I would pay her to do the C- Section because of the way my daughter was feeling, but she did not want to do it— she wanted to wait longer and she delivered last Sunday.”“The baby dead in her three days and started to loose inside her,cheapnfljerseys.cc,” she noted. “It’s the neglect of the doctors, because the nurses cannot do C-Section at all and it is the doctor’s fault make she baby die like this!”Singh and other relatives contend that the hospital had the woman admitted for two weeks to date and should have gotten it (the delivery) right, since they had ample time to figure out what was wrong and prevent it.“If we did bring her a day before they delivered the child, we would have been contented, but she is here for so many days and they neglected her!”“We are not satisfied with the way in which she was treated here as a high- risk patient— it is a lot of days— and then the ultrasound showed that the baby was extra large,cheap nfl jerseys authentic, so they should have seen that”, said the woman’s mother.Efforts to contact the CEO of the N/A Hospital as well as the CEO of the Berbice Regional Health Authority proved futile.At the commissioning of the new BRHA body in June, Region 6 Chairman, David Armogan, had warned the body to ensure that it does its work properly and efficiently so that Berbicians can have maximum healthcare delivery and criticisms would be kept at a minimum.So far, the family has been given no explanation about the incident and they want answers. Currently the woman is on antibiotics and the family is clueless as to when she will be discharged.Meanwhile, there are several allegations of members of the public having to wait for hours before they are tended to at the health care facility.The CEO of the hospital,cheap jerseys online, speaking to the media last week, explained that there are large numbers of persons going to the hospital and that the triage service is determined by the level of sickness or illness.“If you come with a chest complaint,cheapjerseys.com, you go in early; bleeding wounds, asthmatic you go in early and we tend to look at children quickly, so these are things that keep back people who come in very early in the morning.”He has advised patients seeking help at the facility to be patient.“All of them will be seen and that is what we tell them constantly,” he noted. “It’s order, and they need to sit and wait on their time; it will come and we are asking them for patience and to work with us…our job exists because of them, so we want them to work with us”.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 09:24 , Processed in 0.070010 second(s), 28 queries .