9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-3 12:19:07 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The relatives of a 21-year old miner want police investigators to dig deeper into his death,Bradley Beal Wizards Jersey,Remy Burnettein light of lingering suspicions.Police are treating the death of Remy Burnette as a suicide after a post mortem examination revealed that he died by hanging.Burnette, of Supenaam, Essequibo Coast, was allegedly discovered hanging under his girlfriend’s house at B Field,Kobe Bryant Team USA Jersey, Sophia early Tuesday morning.The discovery was made by his girlfriend’s father around 05:30 hours when he got up to embark on his daily bird walking.Debra Melville,Jonas Valanciunas Raptors Jersey, Burnette’s cousin, firmly believes that there is some foul play in relation to his death.She said that the dead man’s family was only informed of his death hours after the discovery was made and that it was a child who telephoned them to break the tragic news.“Why didn’t an older person call to give us the news? They used a child instead,Chris Paul Team USA Jersey,” Melville told this newspaper.Burnette had returned from the interior and had left his Essequibo home on Monday to visit his fiancée in Sophia, Georgetown.According to Melville, his mother who is still to come to grips with his death,Tracy McGrady Team USA Jersey, had advised him against travelling to the city but he insisted on going.This newspaper was told that when he arrived at his girlfriend’s Sophia home she was not there. He was greeted by her parents who allowed him to stay in the living room watching television,Tracy Mcgrady Raptors Jersey, while they retired to bed.The girlfriend did not sleep at home that night.Ren Burnette, the dead man’s brother who lives on the East Bank of Demerara,Vince Carter Raptors Jersey, was the first close relative to view his body at the Lyken Mortuary.“I was at UG when I got a call around 8:15(am). I went across to Sophia a few minutes later and saw his girlfriend outside the (Turkeyen) station. I asked her what happened and she told me to talk to her parents, who were also at the station. They told me to talk to the police,Vince Carter Magic Jersey,” Ren Burnette recalled.He said that the investigating rank subsequently showed him an ID card that was retrieved from his brother’s body and he identified it as belonging to Remy Burnette.He was  informed that the body was at the Lyken Funeral Home.“I am suspicious because the father said that he saw him hanging around 5:30 that morning and yet they did not call us; they put a child to call. Remy left home with money, gold and a bank card and we did not recover any of them except the bank card which was given to me by his girlfriend a few days later,” Ren Burnette said.He is also questioning the fact that his brother’s girlfriend did not go home on the night that his brother was there.“She said that she slept at an aunt. Why didn’t her parents call her and tell her that Ren was there waiting for her?” he questioned.The dead man’s relatives are at a loss as to why the girlfriend’s parents have been reluctant to speak with them and are appealing to the police to carry out further investigations, rather than just shutting the matter down.“He wouldn’t lef Essequibo with rope fuh come to town and hang heself under no bottom house,Penny Hardaway Magic Jersey,” Melville reasoned.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 20:17 , Processed in 0.075247 second(s), 28 queries .