10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-4 05:32:19 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– calls for a thorough investigationVice Chairman of Region Five, KP Deosaran and his wife Nalinie.Vice Chairman of Region Five,Cheap Baltimore Orioles Jerseys, West Coast Berbice,Cheap Jerseys, Karran Persaud Deokarran, is calling on the Commissioner of Police and the Commander of the Police East Coast Demerara Division to ensure that a thorough investigation is conducted with regards to allegations of assault that are being leveled against him and members of his family.Deokarran was responding to reports carried in this newspaper that he, his wife and daughter were facing charges for assaulting Amit Poonwah last Wednesday.Poonwah had alleged that he sustained injuries as a result of a beating from the Regional Vice Chairman and members of his family.He claimed that the beating stemmed from a long-standing land dispute between the two families.However, Deokarran was categorical in his denial of the allegations adding that there is no dispute between his family and Poonwah’s.The Regional Vice Chairman is also alleging that it was a drunken Poonwah who assaulted his wife and had to be restrained by neighbours and other villagers.Deokarran said that he was very disappointed to see his character as a Regional Vice Chairman being tarnished by the allegations contained in the Kaieteur News report.“The boy (Poonwah) is my nephew and to begin with; we have no problem. We never had any land dispute, there is no record in this country that there is any land dispute because we never had one,” he said.He said that on the day of the incident, he was at the Bath Hindu Mandir overseeing some construction work when he received a telephone call from his daughter about 16:00 hours.“She say,Cheap Spain Soccer Jerseys, ‘Daddy run come quick, T-Bouy beating mommy in the hammock.’”Deokarran said that he jumped into a vehicle and headed home immediately. He explained that some other workers at the temple who had heard what was taking place left and followed the regional vice chairman.“When I drive into the yard. I saw this boy having my wife on a table going to cuff her. I revved the vehicle and he turned around and see me. He left the wife and run on me small boy,” Deokarran told this newspaper.The Regional Vice Chairman said he saw Poonwah staggering coming to him, and realising that he was drunk,Cheap Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys, he felt that he was just behaving badly.But when Poowah reached within hand distance,Cheap France Soccer Jerseys, the vice chairman claimed that he grabbed his neck and began choking him.Both men fell to the ground.“He didn’t have on shirt. I start to toss with him on the ground. I even tried to punch him,Cheap Houston Texans Jerseys, pinch him and at one stage I hold his (testicles) to see if I can get this man to loose me because I was stifling,Wholesale NFL Jerseys,” Deokarran stated.He said that by that time the boys who had followed him from the Mandir arrived on the scene and they intervened and managed to pull Poonwah away.Poonwah’s wife also arrived on the scene and took her husband away.The Regional Vice Chairman said that he immediately made a report to the Mahaicony Police Station.“I didn’t want to do him anything because of my office. If was some ordinary man they would’a bruk up he hand and foot. A man come and beat you wife and you stand up and tek it?” Deokarrran stated.He suggested that the injuries Poonwah sustained might have occurred when he scaled a fence to escape from the police on Wednesday.The Regional Executive’s wife,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Nalinie,Cheap Green Bay Packers Jerseys, recalled that Poonwah entered her yard and held unto her saying that he would damage me.She said that despite her protestations, Poonwah continued to assault her and only stopped when her husband arrived home.According to the Regional Vice Chairman there are a number of persons in the Bath, Mahaicony area who are willing to testify about what transpired.“All I’m asking, I’m calling on the Commissioner of Police and the Commander of C Division to conduct a detailed investigation. There were several persons in the neighbourhood for them to do a fair assessment and then charge those who are guilty. I’m a law abiding citizen, I’m an elected official and I want to see that the law takes its course,” Deokarran said.He believes that the alleged attack on his wife by Poonwah stemmed from an intervention he made in a matter involving Poonwah’s associates.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 10:06 , Processed in 0.070187 second(s), 26 queries .