10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-4 05:38:30 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Akbar Muhammad“I’m very disturbed about this I’m definitely not a happy camper” – Muhammad By Latoya GilesNation of Islam Advisor to Louis Farrakhan, Akbar Muhammad,Cheap Baltimore Orioles Jerseys, who was detained in Guyana last month over terrorism and drug allegations,Cheap Green Bay Packers Jerseys, says that he is yet to receive any form of apology from the Government of Guyana.Muhammad, Guyana-born Canadian citizen, Phillip Simon and Tyrone Seymour were all arrested last month on suspicion that they were linked to terrorists acts and drug trafficking.The trio was released without charge one day after their detention.Speaking with Kaieteur News via telephone yesterday from New York,Cheap Houston Texans Jerseys, Muhammad said that not a single person from the Guyana Government has contacted him to even start explaining why he was detained.“This is a character assignation on my behalf and no one has issued an International apology so everyone can see” Muhammad told Kaieteur News.Muhammad added that the entire incident has tremendously affected him.“I’m Muslin and presently there is a phobia around the world against muslims and anyone who saw the articles emanating and don’t know me personally would automatically believe that I’m involved in these things,” Muhammad lamented.He further insisted that his main reason for travelling to Guyana was to motivate young people to want more out of life.“I was here (in Guyana) to motivate young people to speak about the unemployment situation,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping,” Muhammad said.Minister Muhammad was arrested at the Princess Hotel, Providence, East Bank Demerara while Simon was arrested a short distance from the Criminal Investigations Department, Eve Leary.East Coast Demerara resident,Cheap Jerseys, Tyrone Seymour, was arrested as he was about to carry something for Simon and Muhammad to eat.Recounting his arrest at the Princess Hotel, Mohammad during a press briefing said that he was in his hotel room when someone began banging on the door.Muhammad said that he refused to open the door because he didn’t know who the visitors were.“Finally I pushed my identification card under the door,Cheap Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys, and then they asked for Simon because the room is in his name,” the Minister explained.According to the US citizen, the officers threatened to break the door down, and he asked them to allow him to get dressed.When he opened the door Muhammad said that the police ranks alleged that they were in receipt of information from the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) that he was in Guyana to plan a terrorist act and to organize people for it. At no point during his arrest Muhammad said did the police ever mention the drug trafficking allegation.According to Muhammad,Cheap France Soccer Jerseys, two Caucasians were present during his arrest at the hotel. He told reporters that he asked the men if they were from the CIA,Cheap Spain Soccer Jerseys, but they did not respond to his query.According to Muhammad, the two men stayed behind, and this caused him to become skeptical because he was afraid something might be planted in his room.He was then taken into custody.Minister Akbar Muhammad is an International Representative for the Nation of Islam. He has offices and residences in Accra, Ghana, and the United States.He has travelled extensively around the world,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, mainly in North, West and South Africa.He lectures to civic organizations, students and business leaders about the advantages of doing business and travelling in Africa and the Caribbean.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 07:41 , Processed in 0.095802 second(s), 28 queries .