9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-4 08:32:45 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– fate similar to father’s eight years ago In circumstances similar to his father’s death, a 24-year-old resident of the small Amerindian settlement,Dez Bryant Cowboys Jersey, One Mile Waiakabrara,Maliek Collins Jersey, on the Soesdyke/Linden Highway was crushed to death in an apparent hit and run accident.Dead is Antonio De Santos,Brian Urlacher Jersey, whose mangled body was found on the Linden Highway some time after 02:00hrs yesterday.His mother,Cody Whitehair Bears Jersey, Wendy Dundas, yesterday told Kaieteur News that it was around 01:00hrs when she heard a loud impact.Dead: Antonio De Santos“I was sleeping when I heard the impact…but I didn’t come out of bed” Dundas said. It was around 02:00hrs when a neighbour came calling for Dundas, informing them that there was an accident.The woman said she and her sons, Phillo and Avenlo,Emmitt Smith Cowboys Jersey, went out to the accident scene and saw the body lying on the road.Avenlo Dundas said that even though he looked at the body lying on the road,Randy White Jersey, he didn’t recognise that it was his brother.“I went close to de body but I didn’t recognise that it was me buddy…I even shine a light but I didn’t know it was he,” the brother cried yesterday.“We went back to the house but we still feel like something wrong….but we could do nothing because it was really dark” one relative said.As morning dawned anxious relatives, including De Santos’s mother and older brother, Avenlo went back to the scene.The brother immediately noticed his brother’s cell phone lying near his lifeless body and made the startling discovery.“After I see the phone I know it was my brother….then a couple seconds later my wife saw his slippers,” Avenlo said.The brother said he had to go really close to the body to actually recognise that it was his brother.“We couldn’t recognise was he earlier because his face is battered…..It look like if is more than one vehicle run over he,Alshon Jeffery Bears Jersey,” the brother said.According to reports from relatives the young man had just attended a party a short distance away from his home and was returning home.This newspaper was told that the party ended some time around midnight and De Santos left to follow two friends home.His brother Phillo told this publication that his brother was supposed to stay over at a friend but opted to go home.“He told me he going home…..and that was the last time I heard his voice,” the brother said with his voice cracking.An eyewitness who spoke to the family recalled seeing a white Canter truck hitting De Santos and driving away.The eyewitness also told the family that at least two other vehicles ran over De Santos’s body while he was on the road.According to the eyewitness numerous calls were made to the police, who only came around 08:00hrs yesterday.This happen twice toour family…..As she recounted her son’s last steps, Wendy almost in tears said yesterday’s events caused her to relive what happened in 2003.“My husband was killed in a hit and run accident and the person who killed him is yet to spend a day in jail,Jim McMahon Jersey,” the woman cried.Kaieteur News was told that the father died a short spot from where the young man met his demise.Dundas said that no one was ever charged even though the police were able to track down a driver and his vehicle.We need justice….Fighting to hold back the tears, the mother said she is willing to go the full nine yards to find the person who killed her son.“I can’t allow this to go down like my husband….When my husband was killed I left it in the hands of God…but now I need to get justice for my son,Larry Allen Cowboys Jersey,” the mother said.My son was peaceful. He kept to himself, did not get into trouble and really should not have died in this manner.The woman said that she was told by the police that they have alerted their counterparts in Linden about the white Canter truck that was seen at the accident.Meanwhile other relatives who were present yesterday stressed the need for more lights on the highway.“If we had lights on the Highway a number of accidents would not happen….plus the police need to beef up their patrol on the road” one relative said.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 20:47 , Processed in 0.055073 second(s), 26 queries .