9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-5 04:30:35 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Yesterday, de Waterfalls paper showcases Soulja Bai  holding hands wid de cricketer,Mario Lemieux Penguins Jersey, Tiger. Dem boys got a serious message fuh Soulja Bai whenever he got to shake hands wid dem again.Come all ye fair young maidens and listen unto me,Never trust a cricketer, whoever he may be.More horny than a sailor who’s been six months at sea,Never let a cricketer’s hand an inch above your knee.First let’s take the paceman,Jordi Masip Jersey, pure speed from first to last,My darlings do be careful; his balls are hard and fast.Then there’s the medium pacer,cheap jerseys nfl, his balls swing either way;He’s really most persistent and can keep it up all day!And watch for the off-spinner,Mauricio Pinilla Chile Jersey, girls, another awkward chap.If you leave him half an opening, he will slip one through the gap!Then there’s the wily ‘slowy’, pure cunning is his strength;He’ll tempt you, then he’ll trap you with his very subtle length.So ladies, do be careful, your mothers would agree.Never trust a cricketer, whoever he may be.And what about the opening bat, his struggles never cease!He has only one ambition, to spend all day at the crease.The number three is a dasher,Toronto Blue Jays Josh Donaldson Jersey, he seldom prods and pokes.When he goes into action, he has a fine array of strokes..And do beware the slogger, not content with one or two;When he arrives at the crease then only six will do.Then there’s the real stonewaller, girls,Ramon Sessions Wizards Jersey, he knows what he’s about;And if you let him settle in, it’s hard to get him out!We come now to the last man, I hope this will not shock,He doesn’t mind if he’s last man in, as long as he gets a knock.So, darlings,Jimmy Paredes Orioles Jersey, do be careful, and be well warned by me:Never trust a cricketer,William Perry Jersey, whoever he may be.And watch the wicketkeeper,San Francisco Giants Madison Bumgarner Jersey, girls, he’s full of flair and dash;And if you raise your heel, he’ll whip them off in a flash.If you take the field with the captain, you had better know the score;Or he’ll have you in positions that you never knew before!The cricket commentator is a nasty sort of bloke,He watches all the action and describes it stroke by stroke.Even the kindly umpire, who looks friendly as a pup;You’ll quickly find you’ve had it, when he puts his finger up!So, darlings, please remember and repeat it after me:“NEVER TRUST A CRICKETER, WHOEVER HE MAY BE!!!!!”
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 21:36 , Processed in 0.074511 second(s), 28 queries .