10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-7 02:09:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
A teacher of a city secondary school is prepared to take legal action, if necessary,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, against a parent who verbally and physically abused her on the grounds of the school about one month ago.This newspaper understands that the senior North Georgetown teacher was forced to seek legal advice after she was warned by police that her inaction could result in her being charged along with the parent.Recounting the incident, yesterday, the teacher revealed that it was on the afternoon of April 29, last,Wholesale Jerseys, that a woman who was deemed to be inappropriately attired, entered the school’s Woolford Avenue compound claiming she was there to pick up her daughter.According to the teacher, the security officer on duty at the time informed the woman that she could not venture into the school because of the strict dress code,Wholesale Jerseys China, a disclosure which apparently angered her.The teacher said that in support of the security officer she told the woman that the officer has the authority to prevent persons from entering the school if they are not dressed properly.The woman, according to the teacher,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, proceeded to verbally abuse her and the female security officer, calling them bitches.According to the teacher, soon after, the woman’s daughter, whom she recognised as a second form student,Wholesale China Jerseys, emerged from the school building and assured her mother that everything was okay and that they should leave.Thinking that the matter was over, the teacher said that she became engrossed in a conversation with some other students, only to be startled by a thump on her shoulder.“I was backing her and I felt this hit on my shoulder. When I turned around she was just about to slap me but I barely turned away. She managed to scramble me. I had on a shirt so her hand slide off…I wanted to retaliate but I don’t know to fight…I don’t know the first thing about fighting. The students started to hold her back so that she couldn’t do anything more to me…” the teacher recollected.According to the teacher the woman was soon joined by her husband, who also verbally abused her. She disclosed that the man kept insisting that she had a problem with him and his daughter even as he warned “‘You don’t know who you dealing with…Jagdeo (President Bharrat Jagdeo) is my family.’”The teacher disclosed that about a month prior to the incident she had cause to whip the couple’s daughter, a matter the man took the Ministry of Education and was eventually settled amicably.“I don’t know anything about this man but he was telling me that he would see that I come to the end of my career,” the teacher noted.Subsequent to the altercation, the teacher said that she informed her head teacher and deputy head teacher,Cheap NFL Jerseys, who advised her to report the matter at the Alberttown Police Station.Having furnished the officers at the station with information about the student’s parents, a call was made to their South Ruimveldt residence requesting that the woman come down to the station.According to the teacher it was only last Monday that the woman turned up at the station, several weeks after the incident.The teacher related that during a recent visit to the station she was informed that it is likely that she could be charged along with the woman. As such the teacher said that she has since been making efforts to ensure that the truth of the occurrence is known to the relevant persons.The matter has since gained the attention of the Guyana Teachers’ Union as the teacher has forwarded a statement of the incident to the union,Wholesale Stitched Jerseys, as well as to the Chief Education Officer, the Parent/Teacher Association, the Alberttown Police Station and the Crime Buster Security Company to which the security officer is attached.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 15:31 , Processed in 0.071742 second(s), 28 queries .