10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-7 05:49:49 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
…says “aunt” is no relative of sisters, only after moneyEmbattled Television Station Owner and Presidential aspirant, Chandra Narine Sharma, has vehemently denied all allegations leveled against him, stating that he is willing to take a DNA test or any other test that would prove his innocence.Yesterday, Sharma, who spoke with this newspaper from his hospital room at the Caribbean Heart Institute (CHI), said that the allegations are all part of a scheme by persons to get money from him.In an attempt to clear the air, the popular Talk Show Host first sought to establish the fact that the “aunt” who came forward with the 13 year-old and subsequently the remaining sisters, is no relative to the teen and her sisters.Chandra Narine Sharma “This woman cleans the toilet at Bourda Market and the 13-year-old left her mother’s home and went and stay at this lady’s house in Kingston,Wholesale Jerseys,” Sharma related.He told this newspaper that the woman once told her associates that she would turn a millionaire.Sharma said this incident is no different from the past accusations of infidelity he has had to deal with.He claimed that in the first incident, the woman who implicated him was an employee of Freedom House and was set up by persons to get a house lot from him. That matter he said was discharged of by the courts.However, as it relates to the current allegation, Sharma said that he came to know the family more than 10 years ago.He said the mother of the children has been employed by him as a security guard.Recounting when he first came into contact with the woman, he said that her eldest child was just around five-years-old.He related that as he got to know the woman and her children, he soon learnt that their history of sexual abuse went way back.“The mother told me that the two eldest children were molested by their grandfather…the matter was reported and the grandfather was arrested,” he told this newspaper.He added that sometime back, one of the sister related to him that she walked in one night and caught the 13 year-old having sex with her father.“I tell the mother and she say she would talk to the man because the man is she father,” the television host related.He said he became more involved in the siblings’ lives after persons working on his premises brought to his attention the fact that the girls were ‘out of control”.“They would walk in and out the place when they feel like, vehicles would pull up,Wholesale China Jerseys, they go seawalls, do what they want and come in back…sometime they would go away for long times. The mother couldn’t control them,” he added.He said it was even brought to his attention that one of the younger siblings was living with a man in a shack on the seawalls.“I don’t know why the man kill he self but I know she use to demand plenty money and like he get frustrated…that matter was reported to Human Services,Cheap NFL Jerseys,” Sharma related.This bit of information has since been confirmed by an official at the Human Services Ministry.“The 13 year-old one who come with the affidavit had about two abortions when she was only 11. She is well known for having affairs with men all over the place,Cheap Jerseys From China,”As it relates to him fathering a child with one of the siblings,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Sharma said he is more than willing to make himself available for a DNA test.“The 19 year-old sister got a son for some man working in Bourda Market, and the big sister got two girls,Cheap Jerseys NFL, people does say the children look like me…one is about seven and the other one is like 9 months,”“When de child see this man she does call he daddy and she does call me daddy too, so in front the man I ask is who really is you daddy…but she does call me daddy because I does look after she,” he added.According to Sharma, he began helping the eldest sister with her two children after she related that their father was not supporting her financially.The Justice For All Party Leader further related that he only opted to help the family out of the kindness of his heart since the mother is terminally ill.“I trying to help them but one time after people keep telling me about them I put them out…they went and live at Globe Yard. It’s only a month ago they come back by me..I even gave them money to get a house lot and I would have helped them build a house…I just want get rid of them,” he added.Sharma added that as a result of the siblings’ promiscuous behaviour, the landlord for the place where they were renting in Globe Yard was forced to give them an eviction notice.According to Sharma, the 19 year-old also claimed that her eldest sister’s father attempted to molest her as well.“When I know them, they went through the mill before I meet them. They didn’t come as little children. The grandmother died last year,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, she knows the entire story…I am the only man who trying to save them,” said Sharma.Meanwhile, responding to the question as to why he believes the mother has gone into hiding, Sharma said maybe she is afraid of being locked-up.“If I come out of here, I will go get the mother to come forward…she can clear this whole thing up,” he added.The JFAP Presidential Candidate said that through this all, his wife is standing by his side and is very understanding.“She knows this is all political…I didn’t know the police were gunning for me. Only a week before I was talking about the Home Affairs Minister and the Commissioner, saying that they have to go…When I hear this thing, I think they were making fools of themselves.”He admitted that initially he refused to say anything on the matter since he was of the belief that it would not have reached this far.As it relates to his health, Sharma said he is not in the best of health and his condition requires immediate overseas treatment.“If I tell them that they won’t believe me…I was suppose to leave on the 18th (yesterday) for the US but this thing hold me up.”He added that his blood pressure and diabetes can be monitored here but he needs overseas treatment for his heart.In the meantime, the stipulated 72 hours for a person being held without being charged have elapsed and Sharma, who remains hospitalised, said he is now awaiting word from the police as to whether charges will follow.As investigations continue, the teen and her siblings are being held in protective custody.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 03:54 , Processed in 0.068563 second(s), 28 queries .