10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-7 11:34:39 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
–    “My daughter is going to get justice now”A mother’s faith has been restored in the Guyana Police Force (GPF) following the arrest of the man who brutally murdered her first born and managed to evade the cops for almost a year.Shivanand Roopnarine was captured on Friday last at Mabura and has since confessed to killing his teenage girlfriend,Patrick Chung Patriots Jersey, Alicia McPherson at a dance at Sophia on April 19,Julian Edelman Patriots Jersey, last.McPherson was stabbed 41 times that night and was pronounced dead at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC),Deion Jones Falcons Jersey, while her killer immediately fled the scene and was never seen again until three days ago.Kaieteur News understands that the 21-year-old suspect was reportedly heading to Mahdia when he was stopped at a checkpoint at Mabura and asked to produce some form of identification.It was at this point that a policeman recognized him and took him into custody where he subsequently confessed to killing his girlfriend after seeing her dancing with another man.Yesterday, the dead teen’s mother,Brett Favre Falcons Jersey, Denise McPherson was in high praise of the Guyana Police Force for capturing her daughter’s killer.The woman said that she was devastated and angry at the police following her daughter’s death and the fact that her killer was still on the run. She said that she was tired of running to the police stations only to be told,Robert Alford Falcons Jersey, the suspect was still on the run.However, on Saturday when she received a call from the lawmen informing her that her daughter’s killer was caught, she was speechless.Captured suspect: Shivanand RoopnarineDenise and her daughter, Alicia“My daughter is finally going to get justice after 10 months. Next month will make it a year since he killed her,” the woman said in a soft tone.“I want to see him and I want to ask him why? Why did he kill her?” the older McPherson lamented.The woman said that since her daughter was murdered, she is having sleepless nights and hope that after Roopnarine is convicted she will have some sort of satisfaction.“It is terrifying to look at her bed every night and not see her there. I miss her every day,” she cried.McPherson still cannot get the bloody image of her daughter lying on a hospital’s bed and connected to a set of wires out of her head. “That is something no mother wants to witness. It hurts, it pains. It is the worst feelings in this world.”“My daughter is gone. She wouldn’t be there to advise her three siblings when they get older. She was such a quiet child, I never had problems with her and she was always helpful at home,Matt Ryan Falcons Jersey,” the woman criedRecalling what transpired that night,Tyson Jackson Falcons Jersey, the woman said that her daughter left home with her next door neighbour to go to a dance in the village.“She told me that she going to the dance with her boyfriend and I said okay. She was going to leave with some friends and meet him there but the friends weren’t finished so she ended up going with the neighbour,” the woman recalled.A couple hours later,Austin Hooper Falcons Jersey, she received the most terrifying telephone call in her life- her daughter was stabbed multiple times by her boyfriend.The woman said that after her daughter was killed,Drew Bledsoe Patriots Jersey, she was informed that the teen was previously abused by the young man, both mentally and physically.“My daughter is going to get justice now.”
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 12:51 , Processed in 0.070306 second(s), 26 queries .