9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-9 04:16:51 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Just days after one of their colleagues was sexually molested, inmates of the Holy Family Senior Citizens’ Home on Vlissengen Road awoke yesterday morning to the sight of a male intruder sleeping on an inner stairway of the home.However the intruder managed to escape through an open window when he was confronted by two 70-odd-year-old female residents.The police were summoned but by the time they arrived the suspect had disappeared.The inmates are convinced that the intruder is the person who on Tuesday sexually molested one of their colleagues, who is in her 80s, before making off with a series of items.Speaking with this newspaper,NFL Jerseys Authentic China, 75-year-old Elsie Robinson who has been a resident of the home for the past 15 years recalled that she got up around 06:00 hours and upon looking around she saw a figure lying on the inner stairway.She said that she switched on the lights and observed that the figure was that of a man.She said she was surprised since only females are allowed to sleep in that section of the facility.“I want to know what happened. He was lying down there sleeping,” Robinson said.She quietly alerted another female resident and together they confronted the sleeping intruder.“I pick up a stick and gave him three lashes on his foot. Then he jump up with the knife in his hand. The knife fall out his hand on the step and I pick it up. He run down,NFL Jerseys China, upstairs, downstairs, in and out, he can’t get to pass,” the 75-year old related to this newspaper.“Oh brother, I sorry I didn’t have something heavy to break his foot right there and leave him lying down there. When I looking all about for he, I can’t find he,” she added.She said that upon checking she saw that a window at the back of the building was removed.According to Robinson, the intruder was identified as a relative of an employee at the home.She said that the man is known to them since he has been frequenting the home within recent times.She said that she is convinced that the man would have tried to harm another inmate had she not been awake to confront him.“Something really was gonna happen, if I didn’t look around, somebody was gone die,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,” Robinson told this newspaper.She said that although the two incidents are of some cause for concern, she is not afraid.“I’m not afraid; nobody can’t do me anything. If me foot didn’t sick I would’a bruk he tail right hey let everybody come in here and meet he,” Robinson said.Up to yesterday police had made no arrest.The recent incidents at the Holy Family Senior Citizens’ Home are a grim reminder of an attack on the Uncle Eddie’s Senior Citizens’ Home where a female security guard was brutally murdered during a breakage.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 08:36 , Processed in 0.068197 second(s), 28 queries .