9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-10 01:51:14 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– “he tried to kill me,Patrick Chung Patriots Jersey, but I was determined to live” By Latoya Giles “I didn’t kill him. He tried to kill me and that’s the truth.”Those were the words of 26-year-old Dianne Browne,Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Packers Jersey, the woman whose ex-boyfriend, 44-year-old Julius Chung, was found dead with stab wounds to the chest in a Joseph Pollydore Street, Lodge house last February.Diane BrowneBrowne herself staggered out of the house bearing stab wounds to the back, breast and stomach.Browne’s version of events is that Chung, who is also the father of her one-year-old son, stabbed her after forcing his way into the house, and initial reports suggested that he then turned the weapon on himself.But investigators suspect that someone else inflicted the fatal wounds. Detectives recovered two knives from the house, and forensic experts pointed that male suicide victims seldom stab or slash themselves.There were also no “hesitation wounds” on Chung’s body,Artie Burns Steelers Jersey, which are tiny wounds that a suicide victim sometimes inflicts on himself prior to inflicting deeper wounds.Suspicion fell on survivor Dianne Browne and, after being released from hospital last week, she was immediately ‘invited’ to the East La Penitence Police Station for questioning.But in an interview with Kaieteur News yesterday, Browne proclaimed her innocence in Chung’s demise.“I knew that the police wanted to talk to me and I was prepared, but the way they did it was like if they knew that I killed him.”“I am innocent and the police, along with so many other people, need to understand that,” Browne lamented.“I even became annoyed after the police started coming on strong with these questions, because imagine he tried to kill me and they telling me that I killed him. I couldn’t believe what they were saying.”She is to be further questioned on Wednesday.Recounting what allegedly occurred at Lot 40 Joseph Pollydore Street Lodge on February 18 last,Antonio Brown Steelers Jersey, Browne said Chung had forced his way into the house.One of the wounds that Diane sustained during the attackBrowne said she immediately went to her room and locked the door.“He just keep calling for me,Tedy Bruschi Patriots Jersey, but I just ain’t come out,Ben Roethlisberger Steelers Jersey, but this mek he get mad and he kick de door down,” the woman explained.“After he come inside I get frighten. He came after me and started strangling me.”After that, Chung allegedly whipped out a knife and began stabbing Browne, as she screamed for help.“I just calling out he name… he was determined to kill me but I was determined to live.”According to Browne, she eventually managed to break free from the “dead lock” which he had her in and rushed to the front door.But the woman said that Julius had already bolted the door when he entered the house.“After I see the door bolt up I get more nervous and frighten, because I think that he woulda run behind me and start to stab me more,” Browne said.She allegedly managed to open the locked door and run to the assistance of her landlord, who lives in the upper flat of the building.She said that she called out for the landlord and told him that her ‘child father’ had just stabbed her and that he was downstairs.According to Browne,Bart Starr Packers Jersey, she asked the landlord to make a phone call to her mother who works at the Woodlands Hospital.The landlord, she said, came downstairs with a cutlass and told her that he would defend her if Chung attacked again.Browne was taken to the Woodlands Hospital, but had to be transferred to the Georgetown Hospital because of the severity of her wounds.Police later found Chung’s body lying on a bloody mattress in Browne’s bedroom.Asked about the fact that the police retrieved two knives from the scene, Browne said that she only knew about one knife,Franco Harris Steelers Jersey, and that was the one with which Julius stabbed her.Asked about the condition in which she left Chung, Browne said: “I left him downstairs alive and wearing his jersey, but when the police find he was not wearing his jersey. I just run without looking back,Tyson Jackson Falcons Jersey, so I can’t really say what happened afterwards.”Diane Browne said that Julius was never really abusive to her but would show his ignorance in other ways.She said that she remembered once when the couple was living in Bartica they were having a misunderstanding and he destroyed the buckets and basins.“He would make me feel frighten when he would pick up a “chopper” and threaten to kill me, but would later return and tell me that he was joking and he loved and cared about me.”
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 02:38 , Processed in 0.070082 second(s), 26 queries .