9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-10 09:56:48 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– gun recoveredQuick action by ranks of the Vigilance and Cove and John Police Stations on Friday afternoon led to the capture of four suspects who are responsible for two robberies which took place along East Coast Demerara (ECD) during the past two weeks.Reports are that the young men staged a robbery at Mon Repos Village,Ernie Banks Cubs Jersey, East Coast Demerara, where a woman was stabbed several times about her body on June 16, last.The young men also allegedly robbed the Chico Ramas Service Station at Coldingen, East Coast Demerara on June 19, last.The quartet was caught on the gas station’s security cameras and after viewing the tapes police investigators were able to get fair descriptions of the young men.Kaieteur News understands that the police decided to stake out one of the bandit’s residence and monitor his movements.When he began behaving in a suspicious manner the ranks moved in and the young man’s disposition instantly gave him away.He was questioned and admitted to the police officers that he was involved in the crimes.He also provided the ranks with information that led to the arrest of his three accomplices.After a few hours the police, with the assistance of the Community Policing Group (CPG),Corey Kluber Indians Jersey, were able to apprehend all four male suspects.They also recovered a gun at one of their homes where a female was present. She is also in police custody at the Beterverwagting Police Station, East Coast Demerara.Shortly after their capture, the young men admitted to both robberies and are said to be cooperating with the police.Kaieteur News also understands that two of the men hail from Annandale while the other two are from Buxton.One of the culprits was identified as Neville Williams, an ex convict who was shot at the New Amsterdam Prison, Berbice, after he tried to escape during a “jailbreak” there.He is known for staging robberies and was previously also arrested for piracy.On June 16, last,Carlos Zambrano Cubs Jersey, 63-year-old Chitranti Narine,Deion Sanders Giants Jersey, who resides alone, was relieved of her gold earrings, two rings and her two bangles.The woman’s daughter, Babita Narine,Curtis Granderson Mets Jersey, had told Kaieteur News that she had just returned home after visiting her mother, who resides next door when one of her cousins called and informed her “that a man with a big gun was standing on the road, in front my mother and she say that she calling my mother phone but it ringing out.”Narine said she went over to her mother’s and shouted but got no response.“I start banging on the door and then Trevor (a relative) open the door and run out with blood all over he face and then a man come and hold his gun to my chest and tell me to shut my mouth.”She claimed that the men then escaped but fired one shot before they left.“I run to my mother and I see a hole in her chest and blood pouring out and I collect a towel and put it to her chest and we rush her to GPHC,” the daughter said.The woman sustained stab wounds to her back, abdomen, chest and hands. The daughter claimed that her mother’s palm was split in two.Meanwhile the gang of youths carrying shotguns stormed the Chico Ramas Service Station on June 19,Kevin Pillar Blue Jays Jersey, around 03:00 hrs.They held up two pump attendants at the service station and relieved them of the cash,Manny Machado Orioles Jersey, jewellery and cellular phones that they had in their possession.The owner of the facility, Chris Ramas,Joc Pederson Dodgers Jersey, told this newspaper that three armed men raided his business and threatened his two female pump attendants.Footage from surveillance cameras on the building showed three young men, wearing masks,Red Schoendienst Cardinals Jersey, moving around the premises.One of them was shown carrying what appeared to be a gun.“One had a pistol grip shotgun. They told the girls to shut their mouths, threatening to harm them,” the businessman said, adding that the entire ordeal took merely three minutes.He said that after the men left, the employees contacted him, but by then there was nothing much he could do but call the police. (Kristen Macklingam)
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 06:58 , Processed in 0.069831 second(s), 26 queries .