9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-12 21:41:06 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– torches minibus, throws devices into two housesWho is setting those fires at Tabatinga,DeMarcus Cousins Team USA Jersey, Lethem?That’s what terrified residents of the community are trying to find out, after a mystery arsonist torched a minibus late last month and threw incendiary devices into the bedrooms of an elderly woman and a Health official early yesterday. Fortunately,Mats Naslund Canadiens Jersey, in both instances, the victims of yesterday’s attacks managed to put the fires out.The culprit,John Lackey Cubs Jersey, who attacks just before dawn, first struck on April 27, at the home of Bernadene Gomes. Mrs. Gomes said that she awoke at around 03.00 hrs that day to the sight of “big flames” in her yard.“When we got up,Sean Couturier Team North America Jersey, smoke was in the house and the bus was on fire.” She said that the vehicle,Drew Bledsoe Patriots Jersey UK, BPP 1126, was destroyed. The bus was worth some $8M and she had the vehicle for four years. Her property is fenced.Mrs. Gomes said that she could think of no one who would want to harm her family. She admitted that the strange attack has left her unable to sleep soundly.“I keep going over this thing. You can’t sleep,Dennis Rasmussen Jersey, we are living in fear right now.”It is believed that the same individual struck twice yesterday.One victim,David Savard Jersey, 68-year-old Bibi Ann Austin, lives three houses away from Mrs. Gomes.Mrs. Austin said that she had gone to her washroom, then returned to bed, only to awake at around 04.30 hrs to find that her mosquito net and some of her louvre panes were on fire.She managed to extinguish the flames, and later heard her dog chasing someone “up the road.” The pensioner said that she informed ranks at the Lethem Police Station of the attack, but the ranks never came.Like her neighbour,Beau Bennett Penguins Jersey, she has no idea why someone would want to harm her.Then,George Corral Mexico Jersey, about 30 minutes later, the arsonist attacked at the home of Regional Environmental Officer Juanita Jerrick-Williams.Mrs. Williams said that she was in bed with three of her five children. The health officer said that she was just getting out of bed to pray, when she felt “something wet” on her back.“By the time I turned around, I saw fire on my bed and mosquito net. I saw a shadow running to an unfinished building next to me, but we were too busy putting out the fire.”No one was hurt, but the hair of her 12-year-old daughter was singed.She said that the police came and saw footprints in her yard.Mrs. Williams said that she has worked in Lethem for some 24 years, and has no problems with anyone.Police sources at Lethem confirmed that they are investigating the reports.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 16:30 , Processed in 0.087344 second(s), 36 queries .