10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-13 01:11:56 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Trinidad (Trinidad Newsday) -LENNOX ‘CHIN’ GIBSON it seems, was a Trini Casanova…a loverman.Shot dead: Lennox GibsonOn Monday, his three girlfriends met each other for the first time outside the Forensic Science Centre in St James, where they had gone to collect the autopsy report and death certificate for the man each woman thought, was her one and only.The women, who at first shied away from being interviewed, were seen in amicable yet sombre discussion, no doubt consoling each other on their loss after Gibson was shot dead on Sunday.Police sources confirmed to Newsday that Gibson was last seen alive at the Lodge Place, East Dry River, Port-of-Spain home of one of his girlfriends.Police said that at about 8.40pm on Sunday,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Gibson who was working towards establishing his own gypsum ceiling installation business was shot dead by unknown assailants after being lured out of his female companion’s home.According to reports,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, Gibson went outside the house after he heard his name being called by a man. Moments later, gunshots were heard, followed by silence. His girlfriend peered through a window and saw him lying motionless in the front porch bleeding from gunshot wounds. The woman contacted the police.Officers arrived but Gibson was already dead. Newsday understands that Gibson was a father of five, with four of his children living overseas. He originally hailed from Guyana but lived in Trinidad for many years. Gibson’s youngest child lives in Trinidad with his mother Michelle Lamorell, who was one of the women present at the Forensic Science Centre on Monday.According to the three women, their grief on hearing of his murder turned into shock when they met each other for the first time. “We just found out that he was coming by each of us…making the rounds unknown to any of us,” said Lamorell,NFL Jerseys Paypal, who said she was in a relationship with Gibson for over seven years. Another woman, who gave her name as Tonya Gibson, said she did not know there were two other women in Gibson’s life when he began a relationship with her a year ago. “ I got a call from a friend who told me about the situation and said that a friend of his wanted to know what was going on so she could pass and view the body.“When we finally met I mentioned that I was his girlfriend. His friend said, ‘no, that can’t be because this is his girlfriend’,” Gibson said as she pointed at Lamorell. “And from there, everything came out. I must say, it was a complete shock to me,” she said.The third girlfriend, who refused to give her name to Newsday,Cheap NFL Jerseys, said Gibson left her home in Diego Martin at about half past four on Sunday morning telling her he had two more stops to make before he went to work.“I remember telling him he would kill himself out if he kept working so hard. He was always coming back and forth,” said the third girlfriend. As she was being interviewed, both Gibson and Lamorell listened intently.After leaving the third girlfriend’s house,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, Gibson arrived at Miss Gibson’s house at five o’clock on Sunday morning. According to Miss Gibson, the last conversation she had with her boyfriend was a jovial one.Despite her shock at him having two other women, behind her back, Gibson only had kind words for the dead man. She said he was a hard working and loving person,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, a sentiment which was shared by the other two women. “To be honest,Wholesale Jerseys, I would never expect to hear that something like this would happen to the ‘Chin’ I knew. The man I knew was a good, loving and giving person. The way he treated people, I would never believe something like this would have happened to him,” Gibson said.Up to press time, no arrest was made and a motive for Gibson’s murder was not established. His death is the 123rd murder committed this year. Besson Street CID officers are continuing investigations.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 13:36 , Processed in 0.068975 second(s), 28 queries .