10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-13 08:49:02 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
–  phone number linked to policing liaison officerKilled: Faiyaz NarinedattAs the killing of carpenter Faiyaz Narinedatt continues to rivet the nation, with several persons already charged, the dead man’s relatives say they are being threatened.Relatives, including Narinedatt wife, Pooja Devi Pitam, revealed that threats were made to them via telephone owned by a Community Policing Laison Officer in Berbice.According to Pitam,NBA Jerseys China, on the day she returned back to Guyana,Buy Cheap Jerseys, a few days after Narinedatt’s death, she received a phone call from a person (name given).During the call, Pitam stated that she was told “if meh only further this story about me husband,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Marcus gon send he men fa kill me jus how dem kill me husband”.Meanwhile,Cheap Jerseys Tag, a neighbour,Cheap MLB Jerseys, 17-year-old Nafeeza Ally, told this publication that she was also threatened by the same person.“She ask me why I had to put up those things on Facebook and I tell she nothing. She respond and seh if I know who is she (name mentioned). She seh how she gon come and pick me up and lock me up if I continue putting up things.”Another relative also echoed similar claims after the said individual told her that she will have her locked up and brought to the police.The relative also stated that a few days later, she received a call from a Facebook caller that “I was next”.According to the woman she is fearful since those threats were made.However, in an interview with the individual accused of making the threats, the woman told this publication that after the handing over ceremony where she received a sum of $2.5 Million in the form of a cheque from the Marcus Brian Bisram Foundation and Marcus Bisram himself to fund their community policing group activities, a dinner was provided to the CPG members and others present. She stated that she left with the CPG ranks to patrol the area and subsequently returned to Bisram’s home.According to her,Wholesale Authentic NHL Jerseys, the party which was in full swing included senior ranks of Guyana Police Force Berbice, CPG members, relatives and friends of Bisram. According to her she left just after midnight and the officers were still there.However, when Kaieteur News enquired about the threats the Laison Officer shrugged it off. “I never in my life called these people who are making these allegations, I don’t even know them, I never contacted any of them.”This publication has in its possession a snapshot of the 17-year-old Nafeeza Ally’s calls received, records which shows a call from a cell number the said day when she claimed she received the threats.Reporters while interviewing the woman dialed the said number and her husband’s cell rang. He was present during the interview. Nervousness and confusion showed on the man’s face during the confrontation about the call records.The woman jumped up in defence and vehemently denied ever making calls using her husband’s phone to threaten the relatives of Faiyaz Narinedatt. “I never call these people; I want these people prove that”. Her husband also denied that calls were made from his phone by his wife to do the “dirty work”.This publication was also told that a knife was placed outside on the window sill of Narinedatt’s home where his relatives are staying. They saw it when they awoke yesterday morning. The relatives stated that the incident was reported to the Springlands Police Station. An investigation is underway.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 06:45 , Processed in 0.075330 second(s), 28 queries .