10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-13 13:48:09 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– firearm, cellular phone and jewellery missing聽 Popular businessman Farouk Ghanie Hamid was found murdered at the back of his Nandy Park, East Bank Demerara home at around 07.30 hrs yesterday.Hamid, 56, the owner of Hamson鈥檚 General Store on Regent Street, appeared to have been stabbed to the left side chest and under the chin.The gruesome discovery was made by the victim鈥檚 reputed wife, who found the father of five lying next to the kennel where he kept his German Shepherd.The businessman lived alone in the two-storey property.A police source confirmed that Hamid鈥檚 firearm and cellular phone are missing.Hamid鈥檚 relatives reportedly told investigators that the businessman also wore expensive jewellery, but nothing was found on him except his Rolex wristwatch.鈥淲e found ammunition and his gun case in the bedroom upstairs. There was no sign of his weapon and jewellery, but we found almost a million dollars in the same bedroom. His pockets were turned outwards, which means his attacker searched him,鈥� a police source said.Police suspect that the killer may be someone who had previously visited the property and was familiar with the slain man鈥檚 dog.It is believed that the businessman was attacked on Wednesday night. One theory is that the suspect might have been hiding at the back of the house, waiting on him to arrive.鈥淲e can鈥檛 say if he (Hamid) went inside his house before he was killed,China Jerseys Authentic, but what we can say is that when he walked to the back to feed his dog,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, he was stabbed there,Cheap Jerseys From China, because a container with dog food was found near his body,鈥� a source said.No one reported hearing any noise emerging from the property.Neighbours said that Hamid鈥檚 dog would bark continuously whenever anyone passed the businessman鈥檚 property.鈥淭hat dog would not allow people to walk across that yard in peace, so imagine what would happen if an unknown person went into that yard. We heard no barking, which means that the killer is someone known to both the victim and his dog,鈥� a neighbour said.According to reports, Hamid鈥檚 reputed wife realised that something was amiss after the businessman failed to arrive at her Eccles, East Bank Demerara residence to pick up the couple鈥檚 daughter.After repeatedly failing to reach him by phone, the woman and an employee went to Hamid鈥檚 Nandy Park residence,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, where they eventually found his body.As news spread of the businessman鈥檚 death, his relatives were seen rushing to his home. Screams were heard from a distance.His brother, Fazal Hamid, told this newspaper that he received a telephone call early yesterday from someone who informed him that his sibling had been killed.鈥淚 heard that his common-law wife tried calling him several times and after he did not answer his phone,Wholesale Jerseys Chinese, she went over and discovered his body.鈥滺e said that while his brother has no enemies, the businessman had recently fired an employee.He added that he would see his brother often, since they both operate their business in the same area.One of Hamid鈥檚 neighbours noted that every night at about 18:30 hrs, he would arrive home and switch on his lights.鈥淗is lights does bright up over by me, so last night when the lights didn鈥檛 come on, I thought that maybe he was out of the country or perhaps he was running late at work.鈥漇he said that she had no idea a murder had taken place.Meanwhile, the dead man鈥檚 workers gathered at his home in disbelief. One employee, who asked not to be named,cheap nfl jerseys elite, said that the businessman dropped him on James Street, Albouystown,Cheap Authentic Jerseys Online, at around 19:30 hrs on Wednesday and gave him $1000.鈥淗is last words to me was, 鈥榶ou alright鈥� and he left to go home. I went to work (yesterday) and I see the mistress jump in a car and then I hear the secretary start to scream and when I go, I hear he was killed. I still can believe this.鈥�
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 08:33 , Processed in 0.077052 second(s), 26 queries .