10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-14 20:59:33 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The occupants of 218 Lamaha Street, Kitty, thought that their overseas guest was having a bad dream when they heard her screams at three o’clock yesterday morning.But it was no dream, Millie Holland had in fact come face to face with a burglar who had already broken into the bottom flat apartment and was about to enter her room.UK based Millie Holland demonstrates how the bandit tried to enter her bedroom.The woman’s screams startled the burglar who bolted from the home but not before he had helped himself to several articles, including three cellular phones and two wristwatches. And he did so while the other occupants were fast asleep.He had gained entry by prizing open the wooden back door of the apartment which is officially occupied by pensioner, Lennox Herbert, and his middle aged son,Cheap Baltimore Orioles Jersey Jerseys, Mortimer.Herbert said that he was asleep outside the front bedroom of the three bedroom apartment when he heard Holland’s shouts. The woman, his daughter, is visiting from the United Kingdom.“I jump up and then I hear another shout. I rushed out my bedroom and my son also run out of his bedroom at the back.  “We try to calm the lady by telling her that she had a bad dream,Customized Uruguay Jersey,” Herbert told this newspaper.But Holland insisted that she had seen a stranger in the house.From all appearances, after entering the house the burglar first went into the back bedroom,Glenn Anderson Rangers Jersey, which is occupied by the pensioner’s son,Chicago Cubs Mark Grace Jersey, Mortimer. There he took possession of some satchels the man had in his room. In the satchels were money.He then went to a computer in the living room where he picked up a four gigabit flash drive and some cellular phones that were left on a table.He then tried to enter the bedroom Holland is occupying and that was when his plans went awry.Speaking with this newspaper, a traumatised Holland, who arrived in Guyana last Sunday said that she heard when the back door was pulled open but she assumed that it was either Herbert or his son.Then she heard the sound of drawers being pulled open in the back bedroom and again she assumed that it was one of the occupants of the house.“I heard movement here but I thought that it was probably daddy (Herbert) walking around. Next thing you know the person pushed my door and when he pushed my door and pulled the curtain and he was now walking coming into my room, the second step,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, I started screaming,Morgan Rielly Team North America Jersey,” Holland said.She had come to realise that the person she saw was neither Herbert nor his son.She described the intruder as a short dark skinned, young man.She said that after screaming,New York Mets Addison Reed Jersey, the intruder became startled, since he must have felt that everyone was asleep.Lennox Herbert indicates the broken lock on his back door from where the burglar gained entry to the apartment.“He screamed too and he turned around and he ran out. Daddy thought that I had a bad dream,Wholesale Jerseys, I said, ‘man is in the house,Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey UK, a man is in the house.’ He said, ‘no’ but I said, ‘a man was in the house, he just passed by my bedroom, I saw him running’.When they looked they saw that the back door was open and things were missing,” Holland recalled.It is believed that the burglar targeted the apartment with the knowledge that a visitor from overseas was staying there.Holland who left Guyana about 30 years ago told Kaieteur News that this is the first time she has had such an experience.She said that she did not want to come to Guyana in the first place but she had business to look after.Even her husband had warned her against coming to Guyana.“I’m afraid to go out. I went out once since I’m here, to pick up my passport. I’m afraid I will never come back to Guyana again, never. I’m praying for my time to come to leave the country. I wish I can leave tonight but I can’t,” Holland told this newspaper.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 02:07 , Processed in 0.068016 second(s), 26 queries .