9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-14 23:45:57 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
.,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,.. if you cross the road carelessly you are likely to be struck down by an errant driverAttorney GeneralAnil NandlallAttorney General,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, Anil Nandlall has chosen to send yet another shivering message to the newspaper. He is now essentially saying that if the newspaper continues along the line it is going,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping, it is likely to suffer the same fate of those who were killed in Paris.Attorney General and Minister of Legal Affairs Anil Nandlall, in a profanity-laced recording made public last November, was heard telling a senior reporter that “innocent people” working at Kaieteur News may be killed as a result of the types of stories the newspaper has been carrying.A group of reporters cornered Nandlall on Friday as he exited the Chief Justice’s Chambers and asked him about the comments he made back then.Nandlall was told that his colleague in Parliament, Moses Nagamootoo, had on the same day said that the Paris incident coupled with Nandlall’s threats should serve as a warning to all Guyanese that there can be terroristic attacks to media houses in Guyana resulting in the deaths of journalists.The Minister interjected, “And?”He was then asked to confirm if what he was heard saying on the recording should indeed be taken as a warning.At this, Nandlall laughed. After containing himself he said “ It should serve as a warning, (Laughed again) Well if you cross the road carelessly you are likely to be struck down by an errant driver.”The Minister immediately then turned from the cameras and walked away.Earlier that day, Nagamootoo had told the media that Guyanese should do as the Eddie Hooper song says and “take warning.”He added,NFL Jerseys China, “Nandlall had given this country a warning that it is possible that you can have terrorist attack on newspapers and that journalists can be killed.The Member of Parliament said that many unfortunately did not take Nandlall’s warning seriously and “let him off the hook.”The Alliance For Change (AFC) Executive Member said that what played out in Paris seems to be from a script written by Nandlall. “Whether you say that those were Islamic extremists, Islamic fundamentalists or Islamic terrorists,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, it is not very important. The main issue is a question of intolerance against freedom of the press, freedom of expression and of the independence of journalists.“For me the worst you could ever do to a human being is to shoot that human being for his views because you are intolerant.”Nagamootoo said that Nandlall is one of those who cannot tolerate Kaieteur News’s views and “was telling them, warning one of its reporters,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, ‘Look that’s a dangerous place. Somebody would come in and shoot all y’all up and Peter gon pay fuh Paul and wha come sah do.”The politician said, “We now have a situation in Guyana where we must now reverse the tape, look back at what Nandlall said and society must come out with revulsion and tell Nandlall that he cannot just escape with such types of threats because people’s lives are at stake.”Executive member of A Partnership for National Unity (APNU) Dr. Rupert Roopnaraine said that while Guyana should not have waited for the Paris incident to take the threats made by Nandlall seriously, that unfortunate incident should be taken as a wakeup call for all.He said, “I don’t believe we have to wait until an international tragedy like what happened in Paris to understand how serious we need to take threats against press freedom. I recall the brutal killing of the pressmen of KN back in 2008,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, that was a ghastly act and threats against the newspaper now should have been taken seriously because of what took place in the past.“That incident should be a wakeup call for all of us because safety of our journalists is something we should take seriously and government should hasten moves to put in place security for KN staffers.”Nandlall was heard saying, “Everybody doesn’t have a newspaper to use as a weapon, I told Adam, I said Adam people got weapons right, is not newspaper they gonna use as a weapon they got weapons and when you continue attack people like that and they have no way of responding they gun just walk with their weapon into that same f**king Saffon Street office and wha come suh do and innocent, Peter gun gah pay fuh f**king Paul in deh one day.“Me ah tell you innocent, me a tell you honestly man to man that will happen soon… So the quicker you get out of deh, the quicker you get out of deh the better.”
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 22:55 , Processed in 0.066727 second(s), 26 queries .