9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-15 10:52:14 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
-husband detained By Leon SuseranPolice have detained an elderly rice farmer in connection with the murder of his 39-year-old reputed wife, whose body was found in her Number 48 Village,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Corentyne home on Friday.The victim’s reputed husband,Cheap MLB Jerseys, who is in his late 70s, reportedly made the discovery after returning from the back dam.Hansranee Sewdat, also called ‘Sharda’, was found dead in her home just after noon. Police said that the body bore a wound to the throat.The discovery was made by her reputed husband, popular rice farmer, Roy Persaud, and his eight-year-old daughter from a previous relationship. According to reports, the body was lying near a sliding door at the entrance of the house. Kaieteur News understands that there was hardly any blood near the corpse and that the house was not ransacked.Dead: Hansranee SewdatPolice also reportedly removed a chopper,Buy Cheap Jerseys, an X- Rated magazine and a piece of cloth in a plastic bag from the scene.It is alleged that Persaud and his daughter had last seen Sewdatt alive earlier that day before leaving to go to sell paddy.“Them leff and go sell paddy and then mommy told them to go buy soap powder and bleach. When them come back,Wholesale Authentic NHL Jerseys, they said they forgot. They said when they go back they will buy it,” a relative told Kaieteur News.According to the woman’s sister, Basmattie “Golo” Sagadawyan, she received a phone call from her son, Devin,Cheap Jerseys Tag, shortly after 17:00 hrs on Friday. The son told her to call Sharda’s residence since “there were a lot of policemen there.”But when Sagadawyan called her sister’s home, no one answered at first. She said that Persaud, the reputed husband, eventually answered. “When he answered the phone,NBA Jerseys China, he take long to talk.”She alleged that the reputed husband told her “You can’t talk to her now; you will talk to her later”. She said the phone “cut off”. Other attempts to reach the woman failed.Kaieteur News learned that police were already at the residence when this happened.Sagadawyan then sent her son to the residence and the son was informed that his aunt was “dead upstairs”.According to the sister, there was “hardly any blood around” where the body was found. “None wall ain’t get no blood, no floor ain’t get no blood”, her sister said.The body was then taken to the Skeldon Hospital Mortuary. The slain woman’s husband, with whom she lived for 12 years, was then arrested and taken to the Number 51 Police Station.He was taken back to the home yesterday and questioned by several CID officers. “Them lock the gate and them get he in there. Them get he in the house. Me ain’t know what them doing so long”, the victim’s sister said.The woman said she was allowed to speak with Persaud and enquired from him as to what to do with the body and if the family in Black Bush should hold a wake.The sister alleged that her sister was often “ill-treated,” and that she had stopped talking with the entire family shortly after she started to live with Persaud.“She doesn’t want to talk she story…but when she a call me on the phone, she does tell me plenty thing. Me tell she, ‘Gyal you buy that, you have to wear it.’ I does encourage her. You’re not the first, you’re not the last.’”“She does call me from phone many days and tell me she does meet ill treatment but she said she don’t want to leff. Me ain’t know if them a beat ‘matty’ or fight matty…I left her to live her life”.She wants the police to find the killer. Her sister, she said, was a peaceful woman who regularly attended mandirs and “didn’t live bad with anybody”.One person who spoke on the condition of anonymity stated that a suspect in the matter “like to break up people’s home and like deh with young girls”.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 11:31 , Processed in 0.067675 second(s), 26 queries .