10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-17 06:49:53 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– pedestrian injuredA day at the creek ended in tragedy yesterday following a two-vehicle collision which snuffed out the lives of five young men, including two brothers, all from the East Coast Demerara Village of Plaisance.Dead are: Jason and Julian Martin,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, 19 and 20, respectively, of 36 Victoria Road; Esra Ferguson,Gaston Ramirez Uruguay Jersey, 16, of Lot 14 Public Road; Colin Ferguson, 19,Madison Bumgarner Giants Jersey, and Royston Dempster,Dale Hunter Capitals Jersey, 27, of Lot 12 Graham Street.This newspaper has learnt the young men were at a Creek on the Soesdyke/Linden Highway and the driver of the car Jason Martin may have been imbibing.At about 21:00hrs while heading North along the East Bank Demerara Public Road in the vicinity of Land of Canaan the car that they were traveling in PLL 328 collided with a Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV).Hemnauth Agard, his reputed wife,Enzo Roco Jersey, Nazeema Ally, and her 10-year-old niece Priya Ally were walking South along the western half of the public road when they observed a car speeding coming towards them.According to Agard, “All I see is a car coming around the turn and swaying… I snatch the two of them (Priya and Nazeema) but the car still slam them upside down.”The man told this newspaper that despite his attempt to save the two the car still collided with them, with Priya being flung several feet away.She sustained several broken bones and is currently a patient of the Georgetown Public Hospital. Pandemonioum broke out at the hospital last evening as word of the accident quickly spread and family members rushed to learn the fate of their relatives.Attorney-at-law Gwendolyn Bristol could hardly contain herself as she learnt of the death of her two grandchildren (Julian and Jason Martin) noting that the two should have been at the Bristol Family reunion which was being hosted at the time.Nicola Ferguson, Ezra’s mother, said that she had not wanted her son to go on the trip.“Early in the week he had told me that he was gong to the creek and I told him not to go. She said that yesterday, her son continued to plead with her to allow him to go on the trip with his friends,Pa Konate Sweden Jersey, and she eventually consented.Mrs. Ferguson recalled that she would always try to keep in contact with her son via his cell phone whenever he was out. This time, though, she was unable to reach him.“When 8:45 pm came and he had still not come home I called his number, but it kept ringing.”  Eventually, though,Jack Eichel Team North America Jersey, someone did answer.“I said: ‘Ezra?’ and he (the caller) said: ‘can you come to the Georgetown Hospital? Ezra get in an accident.’”“I asked if it was serious, and he said he can’t talk on the phone, and told me again to come to the hospital.”Mrs. Ferguson’s worst fears were confirmed when she visited the Accident and Emergency Ward and saw her son’s body.Ezra is survived by an elder brother, who resides overseas.And a few corners away at Graham Street, the reputed wife of 27-year-old Royston Dempster,San Francisco Giants Matt Williams Jersey, Nicole Abrams, recalled that her spouse, who is self-employed,Marc-Andre Ter Stegen Barcelona Jersey, had left home at around 11:25 hrs yesterday, after informing her that he was “going up the highway.”   Later in the evening, a cousin contacted her and informed her that one of the youths that her friend had travelled with had perished in a crash.She was later informed that all five friends, including her husband, had perished.Colin Fredericks Snr. told Kaieteur News that he had spoken to his son at around 20:45 hrs and asked him to come home quickly, since he was anxious to talk to his son about his regular weekend excursions.Fifteen minutes later he received the tragic news.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 21:04 , Processed in 0.076062 second(s), 26 queries .